Chapter 15- announcements

When both Dan and Phil arrived home, the first thing Dan did was go and talk to PJ in private. Leaving Phil alone.
What is he saying to PJ? Phil thought. Is he already telling him about us. If there even is an us, I'm not sure.

Phil sat and watched as Dan came back, he sat next to Phil, and looked him deep in his eyes.
"Phil? How would you feel about moving in with me?" Dan asked
Phil thought for a second, he had never even been round dans house, and he wasn't quite sure if this was dans way of making things official.
"I'd love to" Phil smiled
Phil grabbed his back as Dan drove with Phil, around the corner. They pulled outside a bungalow. Phil became overwhelmed with joy, and Dan loved to watch Phil's face brighten up.

Dan showed Phil around; there was only one kings bed, are they sleeping together? Phil's mind buzzed with thoughts.

As the day flung passed, Dan spoke to Phil "I'm going to bed, wanna join?" He smirked, with his hand scratching the back of his head.
Phil smirked, before nodding.
He had never slept with anyone before, he was scared, yet at the same time....excited?

Phil walked into dans room, until he saw Dan half naked, getting changed into his Pyjamas.
"Oh sorry!" Phil covered his eyes
"Oh stop being a wimp!" Dan laughed, before grabbing his pyjama top and putting it on.
Even though Phil felt a bit awkward, he adored dans little tummy.

Dan pounced on the bed, before Phil sat on the edge awkwardly.
"Dan?"
"Yes?"
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"For taking me in when I was alone....you were the only one there for me, and...just thank you."
Dan smiled to himself before saying "stop getting soppy! You'll make my cry!" He laughed
Phil smirked before lying down. They both lay facing each other, genuinely smiling at one another.
"Phil?"
"Yes?"
"I think-shit man- I think I'm falling for you"
Phil blushed, he wasn't quite sure how to respond. He just pressed his face into dans chest.

Dan felt like he needed to protect Phil, at all costs.