Chapter 18-dont look

Phil retreated home. He opened the front door, and chucked his bag onto the floor.
"Dan?!" Phil yelled
"Hellooooooo" Dan yelled back from the kitchen.
Phil smiled to himself, he liked seeing Dan in a happy mood.
"I want food" Dan smirked
"Takeout?"
"Pizzaaaaa!"
"Pizza pizza pizza!!" Phil yelled, grabbing his phone and calling up the local dominos.
When the pizza got here, they both sat down on the sofa and destroyed the margarita.

A few hours had passed. Phil had assembled the internet position on the sofa, as he checked up on his tumblr.
"Phil?"
"Yeah?"
"There is a party tonight at PJ's. We should go!"
"Yes! I'll go get ready" Phil smiled,
He walked into the bedroom and took off his tshirt. He noticed two hands around his waist, accompanied by a head on his shoulder.
"I love you Phil" Dan remarked
"I love you too"
Phil turned around, to see Dan looking down on him.
Dan lifted up his chin, before planting a kiss on his lips.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
WARNING! If you're a sweet little cinnamon bun don't read on! Kinda smutty part coming up. ALERT ALERTTTTTT! :b
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"I love you" Dan moan-mumbled into Phil's neck.
Dan gently pushed Phil down onto the bed, kissing him all the way.
Phil let Dan lead the way. He had never done anything like this, he didn't want to mess up.
Dan started kissing Phil's chest down to his little belly button, Phil letting out the occasional moan.
Dan took off his top, before working his fingers down Phil's trousers.
He removed Phil's trousers, and started kissing his belly. His kissed went down, and down, until:
"Dan stop..." Phil smiled
"Did I do something wrong-I could go slower--"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
All you cinnamon buns can open your eyes now!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"No Dan, we have got to get ready" Phil chuckled.
"Oh yeah. I forgot!" Dan laughed back
Phil quickly changed, before walking hand in hand with Dan down to PJs.
There was a lot of people here. Dan could tell that Phil had never been to a party before "I'll stay with you. I promise"
Phil nodded before walking into the house.
"Hi guys!" Emma ran up and hugged both of them.
"Hey Emma"
She looked down and noticed their intertwined hands "awww! I ship it"
Dan blushed, before Chris ran up, looming rather tipsy, and yelled over the booming music "Dan, come and do karaoke with me! Pleaseeeee" Chris pulled dan into the crowd, leaving him alone.
Phil walked over into the kitchen, to see a blonde haired girl with pink ends. "Louise? What are you doing here?" He laughed
Louise ran up and hugged Phil, "what are you doing here?" She laughed
"dans friends with PJ"
"Wait-Dan aka bum pincher, bible hater Dan?"
"Yes-"
"PHILS GOT A BOYFRIENDDD!"
"Shhhhh! Louise actually shut up" Phil laughed "why are you here anyways?"
"Oh, Emma went to school with me" she smiled
"Oooooooh"
"Ooh indeed"
I walked back into the main room, the song "emperors new clothes by panic! At the disco" was playing loudly. Phil loved this song. He wanted to find dan, so he could dance with him.
He stumbled through the crowd, only to find Chris. "Hey Chris? Where is Dan?"
"Oh-uhhhh-bar? He's getting drunkkkkkk!" Chris was so drunk, it was quite entertaining.
Phil's walked over to the bar.

He wished he hadn't.