Chapter 7-kill me now

All went silent.

Phil stared around the corner.

He wished he hadn't.

His mum lay still on the floor, his father had a pan in his hand.
"D-dad?"
"Phillip!?"
Phil ran off as fast as he could, he grabbed his phone as ran out of the door.
"Phil?! Come back here! I demand you return at once!"
Phil didn't look back, he just ran.

Phil cuddled up underneath a little tree in the park, sheltering himself from the heavy rain.
"No...this has to be a dream!" Phil cried into his arms. "Mum...p-please come and save me, I need you more than ever..."
Phil shivered, he felt like right now, anyone could come and kill him, he wished that someone would come and kill him.

He heard footsteps. Phil ignored them. He just wanted to be alone.

"Phil?!" A familiar voice asked,
"Oh my god are you okay?" another voice asked.
Phil glanced up, to see three boys and a girl staring at him.
The girl; whom had long brown hair, bent down and gave Phil a hand up off the muddy ground.
Phil didn't speak, he just stared at the ground.
"Are you alright?" He looked up to see a curly haired boy, "hey? You alright?"
"Shut up PJ! He's obviously not alright! Lets take him somewhere, he'll freeze here"
"Let's take him to mine" PJ spoke,
Before the group of teens guided Phil towards a car and drove off.

Phil wouldn't usually get into a strangers car, but now he wanted to be anywhere but here.