Chapter 13-lying in my tears

Dan drove to the first place he thought Phil would be-the tree in the park.
He pulled up outside. "Phil?" He yelled. It was early morning, and it was very foggy, you could barely  see anything at all.
"Phil?!" Dan yelled, walking over to the tree. Where was he?
He crouched down under the tree, he scanned the floor. Phil wasn't here. But his phone was.
His phone was cracked, and was lying in the mud.
Dan reached down and grabbed it.
He looked at the phone.
"Fucking hell..." Dan whispered,  he observed the large amount of blood on the phone. Dan knew Phil was here, he needed to scout around for him a bit longer.
"Phil?" Dan yelled every now and again. "Phillllll?" He began to walk down an alley.
He halted when he heard voices down it.
"Shut up!" A voice yelled.
He heard foot steps walking his way. Dan clinched his fists and awaited to see who was coming towards him.

The footsteps stopped.

He peered around the wall, to see two men...with Phil.

"Shit man! He bit me!" One yelled, he had had his hand over Phil's mouth.
"Get off me!" Phil yelled
The other man got out a pocket knife "scream again and I'll cut your throat" Phil quietend down swallowed his throat.
Dan clenched his fists, swallowed his throat, and walked down the alley.
"Hey you!" Dan yelled before running and pushing one over "Don't fucking touch him!"
Phil ran out of the way, but still in sight of Dan.
The other man grabbed Dan, "hah, who have we got 'ere? Little Daniel howell!" He laughed
"Get off me drew!" Dan spat
"Haha! Why? We love to watch you struggle" he smiled
Dan managed to punch the man with the knife in the stomach,
"Shit..." He whispered, before stabbing Dan in the hip.
"Common, let's get outta 'ere" he laughed, pushing Dan onto the floor, as they both walked off.
Phil ran over to dans side.
"Dan! Oh my god! Dan Dan Dan! I'm sorry, please get up!" He whimpered.
Dan stared up at Phil, he had a red eye, and a swollen cheek.
Dan reached up and touched Phil's cheek, Phil whimpered a bit at the touch "did they hurt you?"
"It's nothing Dan. Are you okay? We need to call an ambulance"
"No! Don't Phil! Just take me to PJ's"
Phil helped Dan over to his car, before driving him to PJ's. They didn't speak, they just drove.

Phil helped Dan over to the door.
He knocked strongly.
"Hey guys-oh my god-Dan are you okay?!" PJ opened the door,
"yes! Just get me a fucking bandage, quick!"
PJ ran over to the first aid kit, while Phil escorted Dan to the sofa.

PJ returned with a green box. He sprayed some stuff onto dans wound. "Ow! Shit!" Dan whined
"I still think we should see a docto-"
"Phil! For fuck sake! We are not going to see a doctor!" He yelled, while trying to control the pain.
PJ began to wrap him in bandages, before finally asking "what happened?"
"...Fucking drew"
Pjs jaw dropped "oh my god..." He muttered