Chapter 26- trying harder

The hug lasted a long 9 seconds. Dan was unsure of what to do at first but eventually  he hugged back. But the hug was interrupted by a voice.
"Is it safe yet?" Chris yelled as he came down the stairs "oh shit. Awkward"
PJ sniggered a bit when he came down, but only because he was surprised.

"Who wants Chinese?" PJ asked,
the room became full of head nodding.
"K I got some left in the fridge" Chris said. "Dan, come help me please?"
"Uh...alright."
Dan followed Chris into the kitchen, before they became out of sight.
Chris grabbed dans collar and pushed him against the wall. "Alright. You fucking listen here. He may want you back now, but if you ever do shit like that again to that ray of sunshine, you will regret it"
Dan gulped before nodding. Even thought Dan was double the size of Chris, Chris was the wrong person to mess with.

The clock chimed 11:00pm.
Chinese food wrappers were scattered over the floor.
"Alright. I best be heading off." Dan spoke as he stood up.
"Wait....can I come?" Phil murmured innocently
Chris glared at Dan, in a protective way
"Uh. If your okay with that? I don't see why not?" Dan smirked
Phil grabbed his belongings and walked with Dan along the dark road to his house.
As soon as Phil returned back, he felt safe. Safe with Dan.

"Alright. I'll take your stuff." Dan began to pick up Phil's bag when suddenly Phil jumped up and kissed Dan. It took a few seconds for him to kiss back of course. But it was enjoyable.
"I fucking love you" Dan murmured
"You have no clue how much I've missed you" Phil said, before getting back into the kiss.

Phil felt happier. Dan felt better. Everything was going great. Until they both noticed a note of the sofa.
Dan grabbed it "what the fuck?" He whispered
He read it aloud.

To Danny.
We know about your little games.
We know about poor Philly.
And I'm sorry, but you were a little harsh. You did leave us when we told you not to.
We thought we'd leave a little message for you and your petty boyfriend.
P.S. Sorry about the window.
Signed drew.

"What the hell?!" Dan ran over to the back room, closely followed by Phil.
A bump rose in dans throat. "No..."