Chapter 28- sweet dreams are made of this

*beep beep beep beep*
Dan sat up and hit the alarm clock, he was sat up in his bed with Phil by his side.
The room was fixed, there was no damage, it seemed weird, but Dan  realised that Phil proberly fixed it while he was sleeping.
"Wakey wakey" Dan  says to Phil. Phil replied with a set of mumbles before sitting up and looking at Dan.
"I love you lots and lots and lots." Phil says
"I love you too" Dan smiled back. The black haired boy cuddles up with Dan tightly, embracing each other.
"If you love me, then why'd you let them hurt me?" Phils voice says
Dan let that answer sink in. "What?" He replies "I wasn't the one who hurt you Phil, I promise I didn't mean to-"
"You hurt me!" Phil yelled angrily, Dan noticed how Phil seemed to be moving further and further away from him.
"Phil I love you please in sorry!" Dan cries

There was a bang

Flames fall everywhere, burning everything around them.
"Please don't let them hurt me again!" Phil screams innocently
Dan tries to get to Phil but feels like he's not running anywhere.
"Don't let them hurt me!" Phil screams, but he's cut off when a piece of the ceiling falls on top of him, making Phil fall to the floor, then to become covered in flames.

"Dan?"

Dans eyes open.

"Dan?" Dan feels a finger prodding his ribs.

He sits up to see Phil. Giving out a sigh of relief.