Chapter 5-parents

Phil sat on the sofa of his home. Even though he was surrounded by thick, brick walls, he still felt unsafe in his house.
He listened to his parents arguing in the kitchen again.
"Neil! You need to let phil do as he wish-"
"No! He cannot go to hell! He is my son! I will raise him to be a man!"
"You cant just do that to-"
"You don't have a say woman! You are letting the boy down! You are the reason phil is a failure!"
"Your pathetic" his mum spat.

Phil watched as his mum stumbles into the living room, "ugh!"  She mumbled, before noticing phil in the corner.
"Sweety? Did you er-hear all of that?"
Phil nodded cautiously, before his mother came up and hugged him.
"Listen to me, he is wrong. You are the best son I could of ever asked for" she smiled through her tears
"I love you mum"
"I love you too."

The moment was wrecked when there was a knock at the door.
Phil's mum stumbled to the door, leaving phil by himself.

Phil decided that he needed to get out of this house. He felt sick.
He snuck out the back door and walked towards the park.
He sat on the swings, before getting his phone out and dialling a number.
"Hello?-hey Louise! Can you get down to the park...yeah?....thanks see you in a bit!" Phil spoke.

5 minutes later, a blonde haired girl with bright pink dip died ends came strolling into the park, as bubbly as she usually was.
"Phil!" Louise smiled before running up and hugging phil.
"Hey Louise!"
They both sat on the swings and chatted.

Even though phil never went to school, Louise was his best friend. He met her because Louise's mum went to school with Phil's mum.

"So? What did you call me here for?" She giggled
"Well-uhm. It's very hard to explain."
"I got time!"
"Well-there's a new guy at the church-names dan, or something-and he is just so cocky!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well...first of all, he pinched my bum. And-"
"HE PINCHED YOUR BUM?!" Louise burst out laughing "Phil's got a boyfriend!"
"No! No no and no! What I was trying to say was that he is so rude towards the bible, I don't even know why he comes to church!"
"Is he cute?"
"Wait what-"
"IS HE CUTE?" Louise laughed
"Well...he is mildly good looking"
"PHILS GOT A BOYFRIEND!"
"Shut up Louise! No-I do not like him AT ALL! And secondly, you know how my father would feel if I ever had a boyfriend!"
"Message received" Louise giggled.

Phil loved Louise, in the friendliest way possible.
.........................................................

Eww my writing skills are just ew.
Apologies for shit chapter. Love all you cinnamon buns.
-katie