Done

I'm so fucking done.

  In case you weren't aware, there is a "NOT CONTINUED" in the description.

  Which means stop fucking requesting updates.

  I never thought I'd get back to this story and actually spend my time writing for it, yet here I am.

  You can comment if you want to, that's not the problem. If if makes you feel better I actually read every single comment on here when I get the notification. But stop sending 'update!!!1!!1!11!' ones.

Remember that 000,000,001% chance I'd continue? Oops it's gone. When I put this up there'll most likely still be a comment responsible for all this shit on the previous author's note. But in case it isn't, the comment included various threats of violence and all caps.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate all caps comments? It's like you're yelling, calm your fucking nipples, I could hear you from Jupiter.

If you were wondering, no, I'm not 'scared the user will actually do any of it'. I'd have to be nine to be scared of them. Though getting angry threats for not having the motivation nor interest to continue a fanfiction is just fucking stupid on their behalf.

And of course the Wattpad app is shit and doesn't allow me to report the user, suppose I shouldn't have expected it to work.

Why am I even bothering to write this-

Just stop the update requests, all right? Then we'll be cool. And tone down the caps, it doesn't make me want to notice your comment more, just makes me think you're seeking attention.