Jūyon 十四

Herrowz once again people all around the earth =D

Here's another amazing chapter!

Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jūyon 十四 ....The Test! =D

Aiko's POV

I woke up to something scratching my window in the middle of the night, I tried ignoring it, rolling to the other side and putting a pillow on my head.

But it din't work, So I sat up, glared at my window like I was expecting it to run away and hide behind a box of old carrots but as I suspected, it didn't.

Instead the scratching got louder and I stood up from my bed with a annoyed groan. I walked over to my window and opened it seeing a baby hedgehog.

I stared at it for a while and it stared back, I rubbed my eyes and it was still there...

"........Hello........" I said, not sure why I was talking to a baby hedgehog who was probably rubbing it's spiky back against my glass window, I looked at the window to my right and saw many scratch marks on it, Then gave the hedgehog a raised eyebrow and a "Really?" look.

"You know, You didn't have to do that to my window, now I have to buy a new one..." I muttered with a deadpan.

It just stared.

Yeah, watch out not to blink, it's dangerous and could kill you in a matter of second.

But before I could shoo it away it jumped inside and onto the desk right next to the window.

"What are you-? Why did you jump in?" I asked, expecting it to hear me.

It didn't answer nor even look at me as it started to scratch my desk.

"Hey! stop that!" I said and tried moving it but only for it to turn around and one of it's spike things on it's back went into my finger making me jump backwards holding my thumb with anime tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

The hedgehog stuck it's tongue out at me and jumped onto my bag beneath the desk and ran up to my bed, easily climbing on it and sitting on my pillow.

.....What the?

Is that even...How is it...Why would it...Why did it....?

......

......

.....Brain fart.

I shook my left hand that the spike had attacked to get the uncomfortable and painful feeling out of my hand.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked the hedgehog, but as I expected it didn't answer and curled in a ball on my pillow.

I have to admit, that is frigging adorable but as much as I tried to somehow pick it up or move it, I got hit by the spikes again so I just let it be...

I sighed and took my blanket and extra pillow I always hug at night, I put it on the floor and lied down on the hard and uncomfortable wooden floor, turning away from the bed where the meanie of an adorable baby hedgehog was and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

~*That Morning*~

I woke up with a painful ache in my butt and back, I sit up and wondered why the heck I was on the floor, the events of last night flooded in my head making me look to my left to my pillow seeing nothing.