I Will Never Give Up! [Naruto Love Story]

Konichiwa Minna~! So I'm the Fabulous Author: hoonter! And sorry if you think that I think highly of myself and blah blah but just be happy I didn't say 'Hello I'm hoontet and I suckmand hate my life-' NO!!!! Nothing like that in my prestence! I swear if you say that and I see it we have to talk! NEVER THINK LIKE THAT!!!! *Ahem*

Anyways, So yeah, I have a bad habit to get off track and ramble out random things that float around in my mind amd possibly would one day go crazy because of all the awesome stuff my thoughts hold but yeah! *Scratches the back of my head awkwardly* =____= Um...

Oh! So this storh will be FUNNY, Maybe or at least for me LITTLE SAD, I personally suck at doong sad stuff and am more for random things like suddenly a chair appears in my hand I throw it at someone's face and flip and table so it falls down a cliff- Aaand I'm getting off track! I am a good person so don't judge me! I AM however Overprotective and as soon as you read this story I conside you as a friend! Heck I consider everyone as my friends because I'm that kind of person!

But a small warning before you read, The Author's Notes in either the beginning or start, Somethimes both, Are sometimes important! But like I told you I ramble a lot and get off track and for some reason write that so YEAH!!!! ^w^

Sorry if all this bothers you =___= I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, But of course there will be cute thingys in there because it's a love story! But I am only 13 so this will not be Porn or anything like that! BLEH!!!! X___X Anyways! I hope you enjoy and happy new year! ^w^ Also I HATE bad words like the F word and cursing so yeah!

Arigato~!