Kyû 九

Hello guys! ^_^ I know the last chapter was boring but I had to make that happen T.T

But anyways!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while...I've been sick and not being able to get on my computer, I'm SOWWY!!!! *Glomps you* T.T Also my laptop isn't working so I have to do it on my mom's Ipad...

EXCUSES EXCUSES!!??

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

No...THIS. IS. ANIMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hehe~, I always wanted to do that >w<

Hey! I'm a fan of bloddy war movies with a lot of awesome deaths and bloodbath scenes!

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

ENJOY~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Kyû ...A Kyûbi?

Aiko's POV

"Aaaaaaiko-chaaaaan!!!!!-"

Silence....

"AIKO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!-"

"AIKOOOOOOO-CHAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!-"

I groaned and opened my eyes seeing a yellow and orange blur in front of me, I rubbed my eyes and when my vision cleared I saw Naruto right in front of my face....

WAIT WHAT?!?!

I jumped in surprise startled and fell on my back-

Did I fall asleep? Sitting? In the graveyard? -.-

"Aiko-chan! Why are you sleeping here? 'ttebayo!" Naruto asked confused.

"I asked myself the same thing...But why do you have a gigantic scroll on your back?" I asked raising an eyebrow pointing at it.

"Oh!! That's why I came to get you! 'ttebayo!" Naruto grinned and stood up "Come with me! I'll explain when we get there!"

"Get where?" I asked confused and also stood up putting my hand on my head.

"To a place where we can train to Graduate of course! 'ttebayo!" Naruto yelled grinning.

"Wait! What do you mean Graduate?" I asked confused, I'm guessing he didn't pass, But how'd he know I didn't? And I'm pretty sure there isn't another way to Graduate other than the one we did earlier today!

"You'll see! Come on! let's go 'ttebayo!" Naruto yelled taking my hand and starting to run making my face heat up, I've been doing that a lot lately, Am I getting sick or something?

We ran for a while and somehow ended up in a clearing with a small, Well it's so small its not even a house, And not even a cabin! Some kind of garage or something maybe? I don't know...

"Alright....You dragged me into a forest with a weird reason I don't really understand...This is getting weird..." I muttered after we stopped.

Naruto just grinned and took the gigantic scroll off his back "Just watch 'ttebayo!" He opened the scroll and sat down next to me looking inside of it.

I shrugged and plopped myself on the ground and peeked inside of it too.

"Awe maaan! It starts on my worst Jutsu! 'ttebayo!" Naruto yelled dissapointed.

"Hmm, Kage Bunshin No Jutsu? (Shadow Clone Jutsu), Seems like a different version of the Bunshin No Jutsu" I stated pointing at the explanation of how the Jutsu works.