Ichi 一

Ichi   The Blond Uzumaki

Aiko's POV

I walked around the Village with my hands crossed and calmly looking around until I spotted a sertain person and smirked the famous Uchiha smirk, I started running until I jumped on the person's back surprising it.

"Wha-!?" The person asked as I helt it's neck tight and wrapped my legs around it's torso making it look like I was given a piggyback ride.

"Aiko?" The person asked.

"Maaaaaybe~!" I laughed.

"You just got coughted off guard by a 4 year old kid Itachi!" Itachi's best friend, Shisui laughed.

Itachi sweatdropped and looked at me by moving his head a little to the right "Could you get off me please Aiko-chan?"

I thought for a moment before grinning and answering "Nope! You'll have to beg!" I smirked as Itachi groaned.

"Well I guess you'll just have to be there" Itachi said and put his hands under my legs holding me up.

I pouted and puffed my cheeks frowning "Awe! That's no fun!" I complained.

"Nii-san!" A familiar annoying voice shouted, "Huh? Aiko-chan!? Why are you on Nii-san's back?" Sasuke asked.

"Just chillin' and enjoying the view, You?" I asked smiling.

"Coming to get Itachi because it's dinner!" Sasuke said and Itachi turned to me saying "Now get off Aiko-chan"

"Fine! You win this time Weasel-butt!" I said glaring at Itachi.

Shisui then started laughing again as Itachi sweatdropped at my comment.

I jumped off Itachi's back and landed on the ground but then slipping and falling on my butt, The three boys laughed making me glare at them.

"You guys are SO lucky I don't have my Sharingan yet!" I shouted crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly.

Itachi then sushed me and bend down to my level whispering "You know you're not allowed to talk about that" And I nodded then apolizised for letting it slip out.

After the Uchiha brothers and Shisui left I had no idea what to do so I just started walking around the Village again.

The sky became a mix of orange, pink, a little of blue and red, There were only a few clouds on the sky making just a small breeze flow around and making sure I wasn't too hot, But not too cold either, Let's just say in short words...It was bautiful...

I walked in silence until I came up to a small playground where I heard shouting coming from, I thought first that it were just kids my age playing but then heard the word "Monster" Which caught my interest.

I walked up a few steps onto the playground seeing a blond boy with sky blue eyes and whiskers, I reconized him from when kids my age and I started the Academy a few days ago, He was always alone and looked so lonely...

I saw him sitting in a swing, Crying while other kids where throwling random things at him shouting mean words...Why would they do this...?

I ran up to the quickly my emotionless Uchiha mode taking over and I catched a rock at the size of a apple before it hit the blonde, I gave the kids a deathglare and growled "Why are you throwing such a big rock at him? It could seriously wound him!" I growled keeping my deathglare on the kids who looked scared.

"Becasue he's a monster! A freak!" One of the kids shouted that was maybe 5 years old.

I growled again and felt my anger towards the kids grow as I crushed the apple sized rock with my hand making the kids gasp, I then release the broken pieces of the rock fall from my hand and I galred once again at the kids "Go away...Go away!" I shouted and quickly they obeyed.

Naruto's POV

The girl that stood in front of me just crushed a rock...With her bare hand! I must admit she IS scary...But why is she standing up for me like that? Do I know her?

The girl then turned to me with a grin that would challenge my brigthest one, She reached out her hand for a handshake I think and said with a happy tone "Hi there! I'm Aiko!"

I looked around to make sure she was talking to me but saw no-one else on the playground anymore so I slowly reached out and shook her hand.

She sweatdropped and got a depressed aura around her "Did I scare you...?" She asked with a depressed tone also.

Is she Bi-Polar O.o First she was angry and REALLY scary, Then she was kind and nice but now she's depressed? Over what!?

"N-no! I was just wondering if you were talking to me" I muttered and scratched the back of my head, Making my spiky hair a little messier in the back.

She then suddenly smiled again and seemes to jump with joy "WELPZ!!! What's your name!?!??" She asked exitingly.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto and I'll be the best Hokage of them all! Believe it!" I shouted with my grin on my face and a thumbs up.

Aiko the laughed and I thought she was going to make fun of me and my face fell but instead she shouted this "Well Naruto-san, We have similar dreams then! I want to be able to protect the Village and everyone in it! And that's what the Hokage does!" She then bowed to me and then went back up straight with a big smile on her face then finished "I am then honoured to speak with you Future Hokage-sama!"

I felt head rush to my cheeks as I stared at her wide eyed, Did she just call me Future Hokage-Sama? I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head "Hehe, Thanks Aiko-chan! You could be my assisstand if you want to!" I said feeling my cheeks heaten more up and I honestly feel like a tomatoe or something!

Aiko then smiled at me again "I'd like that thank you! Shall I call you Naruto-sama?"

I just shook my head "Nah! Just call me Naruto!" I kept my grin on my face as her cheeks also became a little red.

Why are our cheeks going red anyways...?

"Well! I'm hungry! wanna' get something to eat?" Aiko asked smiling.

I smiled back and nodded "Let's go!"

"But um Naru-chan? Want do you want to eat?" Aiko asked sweatdropping.

"RAMEN!!!!!" I yelled exitedly and fistbumped the air, Aiko nodded smiling and we left to get some Ramen...

Maybe I finally got a friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you dear Reader for reading the first chapter of my story and I hope you enjoyed it and that you will enjoy the rest~! ^_^ Have a nice day/Night!