Hachi 八

Ello! ^-^ Sorry I updated so late last time but anyways! Here is the graduation exam! ^_^

HOPE YA' ENJOY~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hachi Why Must It Always Be Me That Runs Into Things? -_-"

Aiko's POV

"PERVY-SPOON!!!!" I yelled and waved from the living room as Kakashi closed the door behind him.

"Konnichiwa Aiko, Oh! You didn't completely destroy the house?"Kakashi asked raising his visible eyebrow.

"Ha-ha, I may have done it once! But Guy-san has been watching me when I enter the kitchen!" I yelled crossing my arms over my chest pouting.

"It sounds weird when you say that he's been 'Watching' you" Kakashi pointed out talking off his sandals.

I shrugged "Whatever, So how'd the mission go?"

"It went fine-"

"You were reading your book the whole time weren't you?"

"..."

I sweatdropped "I thought so..." Sheesh, How much porn can one man read?

"Well anyways, It's late, Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Kakashi asked again raising his visible eyebrow.

"Because I'm not tired!" I yelled waving my hands around.

"So?"

-_- Does he expect me to sleep when I'm not tired?

"Just go to bed, You have the Graduation Exam tomorrow"

I guess he does....I glared at him and pouted "Whatever!" But when he took out his book again I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

Meanie Kakashi-Pervy-Spoon...

~*Next Day*~

I felt a poke...

Another one...

And another....

Alright enough pokes!

I quickly opened my left eye to see Kakashi standing over me and poking me-

Kakashi...Is. Poking. Me?

Kakashi knows how to poke!? I thought he only used force!!!! O.O

"Alright!!!! What do you want?!" I said angrily and somehow was standing on my bed now and still not as tall as Kakashi even if he was also standing, Man I'm small...

"If you don't want to be late for the Graduation Exam you should hurry now" Kakashi stated giving me one of his annoying closed eye smiles.

O_O Wait...I should hurry? CRAP!!! I MUST BE LATE !!!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME SOONER!?!!!!" I yelled jumping out of my bed and running to my closet and throwing a pencil at him.

Kakashi -Who easily dodged my flying pencil- Just shrugged and left my room...

Eye twitch moment.

He doesn't even care does he? He's probably just going to read that porn book of his, Wonder who wrote that book...Hmm...Well anyways!

I quickly put on my clothes and threw my pajamas on the floor as I ran out of my bedroom heading towards the front door when a hand grabbed my vest and lift me up to come eye-to-eye with Kakashi making my eye twitch and I started wiggling aroung and shouting "GAH! PERVY-SPOON!!!!! LEMME' GO!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!"