Jūichi 十一 (Kind of Filler?)

Alright~! I'm not going to make you guys wait so long again, The last one had, what? A month between?

NEVER

AGAIN

Anyways, I don't have anything else to say, So enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jūichi 十一 ...That went..Great? (Kind of Filler?)

Aiko's POV

"Hey are you sure you want the photo to be like this?" The old photo guy asked Naruto as the blonde foxed his orange sweater.

"Yeah yeah!! Just take the picture!!" Naruto yelled and got in a ridiculous pose having his hand towards the camera and some weird white paint with red lines painted on his face and hands.

I have one question; Is he going to be using that one as a profile picture on his Ninja ID? Because I'm pretty sure Old Man 3rd won't allow that....

Not to be mean, But it looks ridiculous =_='

"As you wish, just don't regret it" The photo guy said as he took the picture making Naruto grin after the picture was taken.

"Are you sure you want to have that picture?" I asked with a raised eyebrow "It's going to be there for a long time ya' know!"

''But, It's so artistic! Believe it!!'' Naruto yelled grinning, I give up, Two reasons, I've learned to not argue with him, And second; He's preparing to use the puppy eyes and I'm not ready for puppy-eye-ness!

Naruto happily walked to the Hokage Office to make the Hokage confirm the ID or something, I wasn't listening...

What? there was a blue butterfly!!!

When we got to Old Man's office he stared at the paper with a silent and probably the tiniest sweatdrop.

''It took me ages to come up with that face!! Three hours later I decided to take this one!! Believe it!!'' Naruto said now sitting in a chair with his right hand leaning on the back of the chair and pointing his left thumb at himself ''But c'mon! It is kinda artistic, Right?''

There was a short pause before Old Man finally said something, But not something Naruto wanted to hear, ''Retake it!!''

''WHAT?!?!?!'' Naruto yelled almost falling off his chair in shock.

''This Shinobi registration book lists all the Shinobi of this Village, And their abilities, This is a very important document, So what's with the face!?'' Old Man 3rd stated.

''Well, You see...I don't understand things like that...'' Naruto said with a confused expression on his face.

I'm just going to imagine myself facewalling...

''And where's your forehead protector?'' Old Man asked Naruto.

''I'm saving it for tomorrow's ceremony, I don't want to scratch it'' Naruto said, He had his green googles on his forehead where I'm guessing he'll be putting his forehead protector on, I had mine on my forehead since having it let's say, On my neck would just make it slap me in the face when I'd be jumping or doing whatever, Having it on my hand would only make it slip off and if I'd be having it on my waist, Well my vest would just go over it.

So forehead it is!

Suddenly the slide door to our right <To old man's left> made a ''Kreek'' sound as if it was opening making the three of us look there.