Jūnana 十七

Oh my Primus.

You guys-

You guys are the BEST READERS EVER!!!

Seriously! I haven't updated in forever, It's taking me forever to do each chapter, I do it horribly, But yet you are patient enough and NEVER push me to update-

I just, I couldn't ask for better readers than you all! I really mean it, So because I love you guys and you've all been so incredibly nice, I'll try to update regularly owo

Again, Thank you guys SO much for being supportive and being so fragging awesome and patient! I couldn't even list how much I need to thank you guys for.

Oh! And I'm using the computer at school to write and publish this, It's the only thing I could do xD

Hope it's as good as the previous ones!

By the way!

I'm going by the Manga because I'm too lazy to always be pausing an episode after each sentence, So sorry if the fighting scenes seem a bit off .-.

ANYHOW

ENJOY DIS CHAPTER~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 十七 ...Things! Excitement!

Aiko's POV

As team 7 along with the old drunk guy, Tazuna? I think that's his name, Met up by the gates.

''LET'S GOO!!!!! 'TTEBAYO!!!'' Naruto yelled excitedly.

''What are you so excited about?'' Tazuna asked with a dumb expression, Oh wait, That's his normal face.

''CAUSE I'VE NEVER LEFT THE VILLAGE BEFORE!!!!'' Naruto yelled, Beaming and looking around.

''Hey, Am I really going to be safe with this brat?'' Tazuna asked, Pointing at Naruto and looking at Kakashi.

''Haha... Well don't worry, I'm a Jonin'' Kakashi gave him an akward closed eye smile.

''HEY OLD MAN!!! DON'T MESS WITH SHINOBI!!!!'' Naruto yelled, Pointing at Tazuna ''I'M INCREDIBLE!!!! ONE DAY, I WILL TAKE ON THE SUPER ELITE SHINOBI TITLE, HOKAGE!!!! MY NAME IS UZUMAKI NARUTO!! REMEMBER IT!!!''

''Sorry for interrupting the moment, But shouldn't we keep going?'' I noted, Pointing at the road ahead of us.

''Hokage is the Village's Number one Shinobi, Right?'' Tazuna asked, Taking a sip off his drink ''I doubt someone like you could do it''

''SHUT UP!!! I AM PREPARED TO DO ANYTHING TO BECOME THE HOKAGE!!! ONCE I WILL BECOME HOKAGE YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!'' Naruto yelled, Obviously pissed off.

''No, I won't, You brat. Even if you did become the Hokage''

Not only is he drunk, old and annoying, But rude aswell? Damn dude.

''I'LL KILL YOU!!!!'' Naruto yelled, But was held back by Kakashi ''I said stop, You moron''

With that, We all continued walking after the road in silence, I just looked around, I hadn't left the Village either, Or did I? Meh, I don't remember, Maybe I did sometime.

I had left Spikey with Kiba since he is particullary an expert with animals, Maybe mostly dogs but he said since they had no 'Real' missions except catching cats <Which he hates by the way> He was always home before dinner, I didn't want to leave Spikey at home nor risk taking him with me, He's a baby alright? Don't give me that look >.<