San 三

Hey again everyone! ^_^ So I hope you're enjoying the story so far and it would be nice to tell me what you think so far because this is my first Love story >.>

Oh and Aiko's Father is Fukagu's (Sasuke's and Itachi's Father) Younger brother! Just so you know that, And Aiko's Mother is Tsunade's younger sister! Just to throw that out there and so you understand it better! ^_^

But you know how people say that Saske and Itachi are not related to Madara? Well then how is Fugaku the leader of the clan? The Leader-ship thingy goes down the family and the fact that Sasuke AND Itachi both awakened their Mangekyo, Heck Sasuke even got the Enternal like Madara who was the first one to discover it, So it kind of makes sense ya' know.

And as always stay...

~*FABULOUS*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Sadness And Sharingan Activated

Aiko's POV

A few days ago Mom and Dad should have already returned from their Mission but they haven't...Maybe they fell asleep on a tree =_= Sounds like something they would accidently do that.

I was currently laying on the couch being bored because Pervy-Spoon was reading on a chair beside the couch...

"So...What's so good about that book anyways?" I asked.

"Nothing you should know of" Pervy-Spoon stated as he gave me a closed eye smile.

I sweatdropped "In other words...It's porn"

"WHAT?!!? NO!!!" He yelled with an anime vein.

I but my hands up in defense and laughed "Alright alright! I'm sorry"

''Hpmf, You better be'' Pervy-Spoon huffed and I sweatdropped.

Then a knock came at the door...

''I'll get it'' Pervy-Spoon sighed and closed his book standing up and I nodded but followed him to the door.

When Pervy-Spoon lazily opened the door Mom and Dad's teammate stood there making me raise an eyebrow, I don't know much about him except that he was moved from a team with a scary dude names Ibiki and another named Tokara over to my parents' team but I think he's always sick...He caughs a lot >.>

''Hayate?'' Pervy-Spoon asked also raising an eyebrow ''What are you doing here?''

Hayate looked over at me with a sad look for some reason but I just smiled.

"I have to talk *Cough* To you in private Kakashi" He said again looking at Pervy-Spoon.

Pervy-Spoon nodded and turned to me with a closed eye smile "I'll be right back, You wait here"

I nodded and went inside giving them privacy...

But I'm CURIOUS!!! DX I wanna' know!!!

I waited in the living room and took the chance to peek in Pervy-Spoon's book, Hey! I don't get chances like this often, And I want to bust him! >w<

I reached out to the book and only managed to touch the cover when.

"Aiko-chan what are you doing?" I heard Pervy-Spoon behind me making me quickly turn to him and throw a sock at his face shouting "EAT THAT!!!!"

"Uh..." Kakahsi carefully took the sock off his face having a disturbed look in his eyes making me laugh.

"Hey, Aiko-chan we have to talk" Pervy-Spoon said, Kind of sad?