Ni 二

Hey everyone! ^_^ So I'm changing everyone's age to Five! So everyone starts at the Academy at the age of Five!

But yeah, So everyone is Five now >.>

But since everyone knows Hinata is in love with Naruto and I support NaruHina I'm going to change that she likes Kiba instead ok? I just don't want to make her feel bad (≧∇≦)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ni The Academy

Aiko's POV

"AIKO!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!" I heard Sasuke shout from behind me and I sushed him.

"HUSH!!!" I sushed at Sasuke and turned to Itachi's door "ITACHI-SAN YOU'RE LATE!!!!!!!!"

I saw the door calmly open and when it was almosy wide open I saw Itachi giving me a weird look...But then...

SPLASH!!!!!!

Water fell on his head making him look like he jumped in a lake...With his clothes on.

Sasuke started laughing behind me but Itachi glared at me and said slowly...Yet creepishly (Google it!) "You have three seconds to run..."

My face paled and I quickly ran out of the house towards mine...Then three seconds later I heard a "AIKO GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!"

I just laughed and ran faster just in case he would decide to use his Ninja Skills to catch up with me, Which is cheating by the way!

I quickly ran home Closed te door and hid under the table, Then mom walked in and asked "Chibiko (Chibiko is a word over small kid in Japanese O3O) What are you doing?"

"ITACHI-SAN IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!" I shouted waving my hands around.

You are probably wondering why I'm hiding my last names even if my parents are alive aren't you? Well nobody knows they are my real parents, Except Yoda of course, Oh and Yoda is Old Man Hokage ^.^ Itachi knows too, His Dad of course, Also Aunt Mikoto, Aunt Tsunade too and basically my family knows >.> Oh and my parents' best friend Kakashi-Pervy-Spoon, But yeah! It's kind of sad that everyone think your parents aren't your real ones but many people have it worse! So I don't complain!

"Now why would he do that?" Dad asked as he also walked inside the living room.

"Because I threw water over him O3O" I stated.

Dad sweatdropped and Mom just laughed as the three of us High-Fived.

"Now...Aren't you supposed to be at the Academy?" Dad asked crossing his arms over his chest like I do sometimes.

My eyes then widened "HOLY UNICORN POOP I'MMA BE LATE!!!!!!!" I shouted and ran out of the house hearing my parents laugh at my comment and I spet through the Village like freaking Speedy Conzales >.>

When I finally arrived I burst through the door, Did a James Bomd roll and shouted "THE MOST EPIC INTRO EVER MADE!!!!!!" As I looked over the class I saw the teacher, Iruka-sensei, Sweatdropping and the class giving me weird looks...Which made me annoyed "OI!!!! DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK BAKAS!!!!" I yelles pointing at them.

"Aiko...Sit down please" Iruka-sensei muttered still sweatdropping.

"And if I say no?" I asked smiling.

"Then I'll make you explain to us what Chakra is"

"YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAKRA IS!?!?!?!??!??!???" I yelled shocked, Are they fluffing idiots!?