Jūni 十二

Now then, I promised to not have a big gap between chapters and faster updates, And I'm not going to break that promise.

PINKY PROMISE!!!!!!

Nobody breaks that, Except Michael Bay, He ruins movies and my childhood, Stupid Michael Bay--

Anyways

Hope you will enjoy this chapter!! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jūni 十二 ....And A Wild Spoon Appeared!!!

Aiko's POV

As I slid the door to the classroom open a apple came flying to my face, Me -Being startled- thankfully dodged the apple and looked where it cane from seeing--

BOB!?!?!?

I never knew his name, So I'll be continuing calling him Bob, Sorry Bob but you're name can't become more awesome than that.

"BOB!!! Why you throw that apple at me?" I asked giving him a ರ_ರ look.

"Bob?" Bob asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"No, Jennifer! Your name has officially upgraded to Jennifer"

"I'm a boy!! and my name is--"

"SHHH!!! You're name is Jennifer, Be glad I didn't name you Jackanoff Macswitzerburg"

I made that up on the spot, Best name ever! Everyone wants it!!

"Wha-? But! I don't even-?" Jennifer <Perviously named Bob if you were confused> asked in even more confusion and gave me a sign of giving up by slamming his face on the table.

Ouch, Must have hurt.

"MOVE!!!!!!!!"

And with that, I had been surprise attacked from behind making me fall forwards.

HOW MANY TIMES ARE SURPRISE ATTACKS GOING TO COME TODAY!?!?!?!?

And this better not be a melon this time.

"Oops! Sorry!! Gotta move on!!" A female voice said as the thing went off me and ran away.

What is this? A group of highly skilled fruits ninjas?

As I stood up again ANOTHER person went by me, and this time I got lucky to not have to break my nose on the floor because that other person 'nicely' shoved by me and jumped on the other person--

So. Many. Persons.

But before I could move OTHER TWO PEOPLE came behind me yelling "GOAL!!!!!!!" <Scaring the crap out if me might I add> and as I turned around I saw Sakura and Ino with each other's fists shoved in each others face.

"..........What are you two doin'?" I asked blinking and putting on a confused face.

"I GOT HERE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!" The two yelled...Right. In. My. Face.

"I wasn't looking, So down't yell at me!" I told them having a small anime vein popping on the back of my head.

"Whatever!!!!" Sakura yelled, Followed by Ino shortly after.

Sakura suddenly looked over my shoulder at the place I assumed Duck-ass is, I turned around seeing a blushing and awkwardly smiling Naruto.

Of course I knew Naruto had a crush in Sakura, It's pretty obvious, But it was also even more obvious Sakura has no interest in Naruto, what so ever.