Yon 四

HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!!!! >w< Thank you SO much for reading this far EVEN if it has only been four chapters with this one! But anyways, I have gotten already so many Votes!? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I really appreaciate you reading my story!

But one thing I want to tell you, Because I kind of get bored ALWAYS reading the EXACT same Naruto plot when I read Naruto Fan-Fic's so this story will be twisted around a bit but because i like as how it is going now in Shippuden and everything I will have everything similar but the plot will not be EXACTLY the same! ^w^ Sorry if it bothers you but I just want to do that but tell me if I should follow the plot EXACTLY how it is or go a little around it, I'm planning on doing 60+ Chapters so I have PLENTY of time! ^w^ Please tell me what you think, Arigato~!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yon ...You're Serious? I'M LIVING WITH THE PERVY SPOON?!?!

Aiko's POV

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?" I heard Pervy-Spoon shout as I entered my house and closed the door behind me.

"I WAS WITH ITOKO-SAN!!!!!" I yelled in his ear as I endered the living room...And he was sitting...At the EXACT same spot as he was when I left! What the fluff!?

"Which one?" Pervy-Spoon asked rubbing his left ear where I shouted.

"Itachi-san of course! Duck-Butt was helping Mikoto-san with something!" I said smiling, Mikoto HAS told me MANY times to just call her Aunt Mikoto or Auntie but she owned that title from me! I only respect people by the person itself...

Like with Uncle Fugaku...Heh he doesn't like me calling him that! XD But anyways! I call him that JUST to annoy him~! But he still loves me as his Niece! ^w^

"Oh, But you DO realize that it's Dinner time by now, Right?" Pervy-Spoon asked.

"Well yeah, But Itoko-san trained with me!" I said happily, Well yeah, Itachi helped me train the Sharingan a bit, But I still only have one comma in each eye, Well it's good for a five Year old! ^w^

"Oh, Well I don't feel like cooking so let's eat somewhere shall we?" Pervy-Spoon asked as I sweatdropped, He never cooks so why lie that doesn't feel like it? =__=

"Alright! ^^ LET'S GO!!!!" I yelled and literally dragged Pervy-Spoon out of the house and quiclly locked the door behind me.

''Wha-!? CALM DOWN AIKO!!!'' Pervy-Spoon yelled as I began running again.

''AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A SHINOBI?!?!?!'' I laughed and kept running, I'll admit I have quite the stamina O.o

''I JUST CAN'T GET MY FOOTING RIGHT!!! SO CALM DOWN!!!!!!" Pervy-Spoon yelled as I kept running.

''Say please!" I yelled grinning.

Pervy-Spoon gained an anime vein but said ''PLEASE THEN!!!!!''

I took a harsh stop and took a sidestep to the right making PErvy-Spoon facepalnt the ground where I just stood...

He looked up at me, His face covered in dirt from the ground, And he gave me that look...Ya' know that look someone gives that when you know they're going to explode and possibly murder you? Yeah that's the look he's giving me! XD

''Does it taste good?" I asked trying to hold in my laugher, His face is just...BRILLIANT!!! XD

''.....Aiko you have 1 second to start running BECAUSE I'M NOT GIVING YOU A HEAD START!!!!!'' Pervy-Spoon yelled having an anime vein as I paled.