Jūgo 十五

Here's the second and probably last part of the test, No, not the last part of the story!!!

Sheesh, Calm yo' man tits woman!

Wait...Don't image that in your mind! It's hideous! 0-0

I warned you!

Anyways, Hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

ALLONS-Y!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jūgo 十五 ...Well played Kakashi...Well played.

Aiko's POV

''Oi Naruto! You alright up there?'' I yelled up to him, I'm not tall enough to reach him! >.<

''The bell!!!'' Naruto yelled, Trying to reach it from up there.

Apparently he's not familiar with the word 'Gravity'

''Naruto, you can't reach it from up there'' I said "I know, The laws of physics suck"

"Aiko-chan..."

"Yeah?"

"Could you pass me the bell please? It's right beside your shoe... 'ttebayo"

I looked down and saw the bell beside my shoe, just like he said "Oh! Right, Sorry" I apologized and bent down to take it....

But I felt something wrap around my right ankle and with that I was sent flying into the air "WAHT IN THE NAME OF ALL HOLY POOPS ON STICKS?!!??! WORSHIP THEM!" I yelled as I suddenly joined Naruto dangling from a tree...

I looked up...Or down that is, to see Kakashi appear and grab the bell I was so close on picking up for Naruto "Hm, You two seriously fell for this? It's the oldest trick in the book"

"And you won't reach the age considered "Old" when I catch you!" I yelled and flailed around, trying to get my damn legs out of that devil of a rope!

Which didn't work if you were wondering...

"Now then, see you two!" Kakashi said with a closed eye smile and poofed to wherever bastrardland is.

"So....Think you can help me out?" I asked Naruto who looked very annoyed and was glaring at the spot Kakashi was in earlier.

"Eh? Oh! Yeah! what do you want me to do? 'ttebayo!" Naruto asked as he stopped glaring at the poor ground.

"Oh I don't know, Step-dance?" I rolled my eyes "No, Could you please cut the rope off my legs? I'll do the same for you, Lemon-head"

"Oi! My hair does not resemble a lemon! 'ttebayo!"

"Alright, alright! Sorry! Let's just help out each other for a sec, ne?" I asked taking out a kunai knife.

"Yeah! If you promise to not offend my hair again! 'ttebayo!"

"I promise to Rassilon to not offend your Fabulous hair again, My lord...Good enough?"

"...Too much, Actually... 'ttebayo" Naruto stated and blushed a little making the tiniest sweatdrop in the history of Sweatdrops form upside down on my head.

"Now, When I say 'Hakunamatada' we swing, Capeesh?"

"Hagunamapasta what? 'ttebayo"