Chapter Four: Micah

• Dedicated to Ikey Taylor

I Am Woman!!! Hear Me Roar!!! (MEOW)

Micah's POV:

When Declan sat down he didn't meet my eyes. I could tell he was nervous. After five minutes of fumbling with his book bag he sat back in the chair and closed his eyes.
 "You alright?" I asked. Holding up a finger he took slow even breathes and then opened his eyes.
 "I'm fine now... I have this thing with small spaces." He said. Looking around the room I noticed it was like the size of a bedroom.

Not too large but definitely not too small. Then I noticed the space between us or rather the lack of it. I'd literally ran to library after second period. I wanted to set the room up just right. There were four chair around a large rectangle table. A bookcase on one wall and a potted plant on the other. Dumping my bag on the floor I closed the door and set to work.

Moving the potted plant I pushed the table on that wall. Placing a chair by the bookcase and the other next to the plant I arranged the last of the chairs at the table side by side. When I sat in my chair I purposely moved Declan's chair closer. I didn't take into a count he may not want to be that up close and personal with me. Scooting my chair back a little I tried to give him room.

 "Sorry, I didn't know I was that close." I said trying to keep the gluminess out of my voice. Reaching over he stopped my chair's progress and smiled.
 "You're fine right were you are." Turning back to the books he pulled out the progress sheet he'd gotten from Lori.

 "Well, it's not a lot but some of the chapters you didn't get are tough... but don't worry. We'll get through this." We worked for a solid twenty minutes going over equations, theories and properties. Sometimes I would say I didn't understand something just to have Declan lean closer to me. He smelt like sex and the ocean. I couldn't get enough of it. Closing my eyes I breathed in deeper. I tried to tattoo it on my brain.

 'What are you doing man? Stop sniffing him like a crazy person!' My conscious yelled at me. Ignoring it I turned my head a little more to take in more of it. When I opened my eyes I noticed I was staring straight at Declan's thick but sexy throat. I could see the muscles dancing underneath his skin. The scent of him was stronger now. I could feel myself leaning forward, transfixed on the patch of skin that called out to be licked. I felt like a vampire. All I wanted to do was to latch on to that neck and feast upon it.

 'If you don't calm down you're going to burst out your pants!' My conscious screamed. That got my attention. I realized that Lil' Mikie was awake and rearing to play. Inching away from Declan I tried to calm down but every time I moved away he moved closer.

 'Oh crap! What do I do now?!' I cried to myself. Shrugging his shoulders my conscious gave me a smug look.
 'Should have listened to me. You wouldn't be in this mess if you'd just stop sniffing him.' With that he promptly left me to my own demise. I was so wrapped up in my own head I didn't realize Declan had asked me a question.

 "Huh?" Grinning he shook his head and stood.
 "I see you didn't catch any of that... okay let me explain it like this." He started explaining the concept of bonding to me again but instead of sitting next to me he leaned over me. His arms literally cradling me to his chest as he drew out the diagram for me to follow. Now I was the one who was nervous.

The closer his chest got to my back the hotter my skin became. I could feel my skin getting flushed and a fine sheen of sweat coating me. He was driving me crazy. Lil' Mikie  brushed roughly against the fly of my pants and I knew if I didn't get some space soon I would explode.

 "Can we take a break?" I squeaked. Shifting back Declan went to his chair and sat down.
 "Sure but don't think this is going get you out of doing your Chemistry work." I let out a weak strained chuckle and climbed out my chair. My hands were shaking so bad it felt like I was deprived of oxygen.
 "Are you going out for any teams once you get to State?" He asked me.

I should have just answered him without turning to look at him. But instead I turned to him. He sat in the chair with his arms raised, eyes to the ceiling and head cradled in his hands. The fabric of his shirt stretched across the vastness of his chest. While his bicep muscles rippled underneath his skin. Every movement turned Lil' Mikie harder and harder. When I felt the drool reach my chin I quickly turned away and went to the bookcase.

 "Um... I was thinking about going out for wrestling when I got there. I did pretty good here so I thought I'd keep it up." Raising his head a bit Declan smiled.
 "Did pretty good? Man you dominated in wrestling. I wanted to go out for wrestling but my mom wouldn't let me. She said it was too violent. I told her so was football and soccer and she told me it was her choice. I had to suck it up and deal with it." Declan wanted to go out for the wrestling team?

Quickly grabbing my composer I raked my fingers through my hair and faced him.
 "I could show you a few moves if you want to learn." There was a sparkle in his eyes when I said that. Standing Declan moved the chairs out of the way and pulled off his Five Finger Death Punch t-shirt.

 "Ready." He said excitedly. I coached him on the positions and the rules of the match. After showing him the ropes we started a mock match. We stood facing each other crouched into position. I had the idea of letting him win. I wanted him to get the upper hand. Once we began I soon discovered he was better than I expected.

 'If you let him win he'll know you did it on purpose.' Said my conscious. As much as I hated that little voice he was right. Instead of letting Declan get easy holds I started to take this seriously. He must have sensed the change because a huge grin appeared on his face. I was so wrapped up in his grin I didn't see him slide his foot and shift his body.

He had hold of my wrist and with one motion I was on my back. As if we were in a real match he went to cover me. I lay there stunned by the swiftness of the move. I was about to roll out to get away but he already had my ankle in hand. Knocking his arm off balance I cause him to topple over. He fell completely on top of me.

 'Well this is interesting.' My conscious murmured. He lay there staring into my eyes, surprise and something else evident on his face. I wanted to meet his eyes, I really tried to but I couldn't tear my eyes away from his lips. His luscious, plump, moist lips.

 "Sorry." He whispered. Pushing up he tried to remove himself but without even thinking I clamped my left hand onto his hips. I watched his eyes widen as his lips slowly parted.
 'MINE.' My conscious growled. Threading my fingers through his coffee locks I pulled his head towards mine tenderly placing my lips against his.

 'Finally it took you long enough.' My conscious chuckled. I ignored him because it didn't matter. I had what I wanted and no one was going to stop me from devouring Declan Crawford whole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Chapter Four for you to read and enjoy. That is my Ginger------->

Don't forget to read, commet, vote, fan!! Thank You!!!!!