Chapter Thirteen: M(Squared)

McClane's POV:

I was singing along to Slipknot's Psychosocial when I had the feeling someone else was here with me. Pulling one of my ear buds out I went to the window and peered out into the driveway. There was Declan's car in the driveway along with another car I didn't recognize. Going to the side door I opened it up and listened for a minute. When I didn't hear anything I went back to the garage.

Shrugging my shoulders I plugged my ears back up and went back to work rebuilding mom's carburetor. Even though my mind was on the work I was doing I couldn't ignore the second car in the drive. Finally after thirty minutes of procrastinating I went inside the house to find out who Declan had with him. Washing off the grime in the kitchen sink I was nodding my head to the music when I felt my phone vibrating. I was about to ignore it but instead I read the screen. I couldn't help the smug smile that appeared on my lips.

                "Sasha baby.... I told you I can't come over." I said to the vibrating phone. Grabbing me drink from the fridge I sat at the table and listened to the voicemail she left.

                'I know you're ignoring me. Why are you being so mean to me McClane? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I'm being too clingy. I'll try--' Pressing number seven I deleted the message from my phone.

                "Alright... probably should have listened to Carlos when he said she gets emotionally attached too quickly." Going through my contacts I proceeded to change Sasha's ringtone from My Darkest Days Porn Star Dancing to Potential Stalker Do Not Answer. When I finished that I downed the rest of my soda and chucked the can into the trash. I was opening the garage door when I remember I was trying to be nosy and see who Declan brought home with him. Turning back to the stairs I started up slowly. When I reached Declan's door I stopped. I still had my other ear bud in my ear but it sounded like... someone was... moaning.

                'Don't Open That Door!' My conscious screamed at me. My hand was resting on the metal knob for a second.

                "I gotta see..." I said to myself. I could see my conscious shaking its head at me.

                'You're gonna regret this. I promise you will.' It said. Before I could chicken out I turned the knob and pushed the door open.

                "Hey Declan help--" Was all I could get out before my mind registered what I was really seeing. I could hear my conscious laughing at me as I stood there eyes wide staring at my baby brother on his knees with a...a...

                ""WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?!?!" I screamed.  Stumbling back off the bed the other guy landing on the floor. All three of us heard the audible 'Popping' noise when he dislodged himself from Declan. I felt my body shutter at the sound.

                'OH MY GOD!!! DECLAN WAS HAVING SEX!! DECLAN LET THAT GUY.... OH MY GOD!!' I screamed over and over in my head.

                'Next time you'll listen to me huh?' Said my conscious.

 "MCCLANE GET OUT!!" Declan screamed grabbing the end of the towel trying to cover himself. I looked to him then back to the other guy who was peeking over the bed.

                "I have to go boil my eye balls now." I said and with that I pulled the door close and left. I couldn't get downstairs fast enough. I went straight to the sink and turned on the water. Splashing it over my face I shook my head as if I could make the image go away like that. Taking a pot from the drainer I filled it with water and placed it on the stove. Every time I blinked I could see it. Then the sound of... Oh my GOD the sound!