Chapter 7

*Brittany's P.O.V*

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring.

I quickly roll out of bed, careful not to wake Karly up, and turn it off.

I yawn, and walk in to the bathroom to pee.

Once I'm done, I go and get dressed for school.

I'm not really in a good mood since it's Monday, so I end up picking out a tight pink t-shirt, and black leggings.

I match my outfit with black combat boots, and pull on a black hoodie.

I walk back in to the bathroom, and brush my hair out.

Why is my hair so staticky?

I sigh, and pull my hair up in to a high ponytail.

I brush my teeth, and put on foundation to cover the bruises left by my father, and some light mascara.

Happy with my appearance, I walk back in to my room, and check my phone. I have one new text from an unknown number. I open it.

Unknown number : Hey Princess, I'm taking you to school today. Be outside at 7:30.

I smile at my phone and put his number in my contacts, knowing it's Adam.

I quickly type a reply.

Me : Uhm. What if I don't want you to take me to school?

Hey, I can at least tease him a little, right?

I walk over to my bed and gently shake Karly.

"Wake up, it's time to go to school." I say gently.

She rolls over and mumbles something incoherently.

I laugh and shake her once more.

"Kar. Up."I say, a little more strictly.

She sits up in bed and rubs her eyes.

She stretches, and gives me the deadliest look she can.

I, of course, just laugh at her.

She sighs, and rolls out of my bed, getting ready.

I walk downstairs, leaving her alone so she can get ready without me being a distraction.

I know how difficult it can be getting ready alone, let alone with an unwanted pest there.

I sit on the couch, and turn the tv on, not really paying attention to what's on.

I scroll through my instagram and suddenly I get another text from Adam.

I open it.

Adam : You ready? I'm on my way now. I don't really care if you don't want me to, I am taking you. I will drag you out.

I just smile and type a reply.

Me : You would have totake my sis too. That ok?

I get a reply instantly.

Adam : That's A-OK, baby girl.