Chapter 20

*Karlys P.O.V*

I walk out of Brittanys hospital room, and I get dizzy and tears fill my eyes.

Leaning against the wall, I slowly slide down, until I'm sitting on the floor.

I pull my knees up to my chest and start sobbing, ignoring all of the weird looks I'm getting.

How can she not remember? What did she ever do to deserve this?

"I can't believe this is happening," I mumble to myself.

I choke back my tears and take deep breaths in and out, trying to calm myself down.

I get up off of the floor and make my way over to the nearest doctor.

I need to find out what's going on.

"Doctor! Please! I don't know what to do! My sister, sh-she doesn't remember anything! She didn't even know who I was at first but then she remember and I don't know what to do! Is she ok? Will she get her memory back? Is she gonna die?" I question quickly.

"No, she will not die. What room is she is? What's her name?"

I point to her room, my hands shaking.

"Her name is Brittany. Brittany Jane Brown." I say quietly.

At least she isn't going to die. I mean, you never know...

The doctor nods his head before he flips through papers he has on a clipboard.

"Aha, it says here that she was in a coma for a week, and she has a slight case of amnesia. She should remember everything soon. Your sister is a lucky girl, most people would have had a lot worse injuries."

Lucky? Lucky? He thinks she's lucky? No. She does't deserve this.

I nod my head, and hold myself back from yelling at him.

At least she will remember eventually.

"Wait, why didn't you tell us before?" I inquire.

"We wanted to wait to see if she actually would have a slight case. There was a chance that she would have been just fine, and we didn't want to worry you." He says, with an apologetic smile.

"Thank you so much, doctor." I say, turning and walking away towards the waiting room.

When I get to the waiting room, Adam hurriedly comes up to me and grabs my arm.

"Is she ok? Can I see her? When will I get to see her? I really really need to talk to her! I miss her a lot!" He says anxiously.

I can't blame him...

I mean, right as he left the meeting with Angelo I called him because Brittany got hit.

"Uhm... About that... You can't see her yet... She kinda has a slight case of... Amnesia... So she doesn't remember you..." I mumble, looking at the floor.

His hand drops from my arm and he stumbles back.

He looks like his heart was just shattered in to a million pieces.

He sits in a chair, and and his eyes glisten with unshed tears.

He looks broken.

He put his head in his hands and I see his body slightly shake.

Is he crying?

I slowly walk over to him and pat his back, awkwardly.

"The doctor said she will get her memories back soon, but she just doesn't know who you are right now..." I mumble, trying to cheer him up.

He looked up at me slowly.

"I don't care what I have to do. I will make my baby girl remember me. And there is one thing I know for certain." He says, and his eyes have a dangerous look in them.

"And what's that Adam?" I respond.

Over the week Brittany has been in her coma me and Adam have gotten a lot closer.

He pretty much looks at me as his little sister, and I look at him as a big brother.

I'm still not 100% comfortable around him.

"I know that whatever I have to do, I have to keep you and Brittany safe, and I'm going to take down the Black Roses, even if it's the last thing I do."

-------

Hey guys!

This is edited wand fixed.

Ilygsm.

Read, Comment, Vote!
-A