Chapter 15

*Adams P.O.V*

As I walk down the hall leading Karly to her room, I huff in annoyance.

Ughh, what would have happened if Karly didn't come in?

I start getting images in my head and I quickly try and concentrate on something else.

After I finally see the room that Karly will be staying in I open the door for her.

She gives me a huge smile.

"Thanks!" She say cheerfully.

"You're welcome."I say with a small nod, and turn to walk away but Karly puts her hand on my shoulder.

"No, thank you for finally being Britt's hero. She really needs someone like you in her life." I smile and nod, and quickly walk away, back towards my room.

I open the door and slip inside when I finally notice that Brittany is asleep with one of my shirts on.

Damn, she looks hot with my clothes on.

She looks so peaceful and happy.

I can't believe someone would abuse someone as perfect as her.

I shut the door quietly, and turn the lights off.

I walk over to the bed, taking small steps, and remove my shirt and pants, leaving me in my boxers.

What? I can't sleep comfortably with that much clothes on...

I gently get in bed and pull Brittany over to me, wrapping my arm around her waist, and closing my eyes, finally being able to relax.

•••••••••••••
(Next day)
*Brittany's P.O.V*

I wake up to an alarm going off, but I try to ignore it because I'm extremely comfortable and warm.

Since when is my bed this comfy and my blankets this warm?

I slowly open one eye, and when I see another person I jump back, accidentally falling off of the bed.

I groan as I hit my butt on the cold floor.

Where am I?

Suddenly all of last nights events come rushing back to me and I feel hot, salty tears start running down my face.

I try to wipe them away but that only makes me start sobbing.

I'm at Adams.

My mom beat me.

Again.

I lean against the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest and laying my head on them.

I hear someone say something but I don't know what.

Suddenly I'm being lifted off of the floor and on to the bed.

I don't look up, knowing that my eyes are red and puffy and my face is tear streaked.

I'm pulled in to Adams chest, and I put my arms around his neck, hiding my face in his neck.

It sucks that I'm crying because if I wasn't I would definitely appreciate him being shirtless.

He gently pulls the blankets over us, still holding me.

"shhhh, baby girl, it's ok. You're safe now. I won't let them hu-"

Suddenly Adam is interrupted, and a tall blonde haired boy comes barging in to the room.

"Boss! Michael is here. He says he's not leaving without talking to you!" As he talks I look him up and down, no longer crying.