Epilogue

*3rd P.O.V*

A year later.

Adam and Karly stood at Brittany's grave stone.

Adam had his arm around Karly, and Karly was leaning on Adam.

After Brittany took her own life Karly was a mess. 

She wouldn't eat, or drink, or leave her room. 

Adam was a mess as well, but he tried to stay strong.

Karly and Adam slowly grew closer, and both comforted each other, since they were going through the same pain.

Adam looked at Karly as a sister, and Karly looked at him as a brother.

Adam felt like it was his job to take care of Karly, now.

Since he failed his mission of keeping Brittany safe, he couldn't fail at keeping Karly safe.

He thought it was his fault that Brittany was dead.

They were both still grieving, but Karly wanted to finish school and go to college, because she knew that's what Brittany would want her to do.

Adam had continued to lead the Red Vipers, but had let Jaylin mostly take over.

After Brittany shot Michael, and then herself, Adam called the ambulance, and tried to save her.

It was too late.

Rebecca and Alice went to jail, as an accessory to murder.

Karly and Adam decided they would come back to her grave every single year, at least twice, and say a few words.

Adam was sure he would never move on because he knew that the love he had for Brittany would never die.

However, Karly and Adam would make it through this, together.

Even as hard as it seemed.

The End.