Chapter 19

Choose one dress for Amy and one for Honey to wear to the dance. (I ask this question again in the authors note at the end so you can answer here or there or both if you want).
-----------------------------

"Does my butt look big in this?"

"No, it looks perfectly fine."

"Are you sure because I think it sticks out too much? I mean, there's nothing wrong with having a big butt, in fact I'm all for them, but this makes it look like a triangle."

I roll my eyes and stifle a laugh, "Maybe you just have a triangular butt."

Honey gasps and puts a hand to her heart, "I do not." She turns to the mirror again, "Do I?"

"I was kidding, you have a lovely bottom darling." She sends me a glare and then pouts.

"I'm going to try on another dress." She turns to walk away but I stop her before she closes the changing room curtain.

"Please don't, we've been in here for an hour and you've tried on like 102 things that you haven't liked."

"I'll like the next one." She states confidently.

"You've said that about the last 50." I deadpan.

"I'm certain about this next one."

"And you've said that about that last 20." She rolls her eyes at me, a smile on her lips.

"Fine, fine, we can go to the next shop."

I step back so she can close the curtain and out her normal clothes back on.

"But we're shopping for you." She quickly rushes out and closes the curtain laughing. By the time I process what she said she's already throwing all her unwanted items at the store worker and dragging me out the store.

"Honey." I whine at her, getting a few strange looks, "There's nothing wrong with my fashion sense."

"What, apart from the fact it looks like you picked out your outfit in the dark?"

"Okay you can pick out my outfits from now on." I try to compromise.

"Oh sweetie," She coos, "Have you seen inside your wardrobe? Loose fitting jeans and sweatshirts will not get you a boyfriend."

"Boys suck." I pout.

"That's true but we still want to look good for them, even if it's only to tease them." I'm about to protest but she suddenly stops and I crash into her back.

"Ow, Honey, what was that for?" I rub my probably bruised nose, damn she has a hard spine.

She slowly turns around with a smile that would definitely keep kids away on Halloween.

I step back a little and send a questioning - yet frightened - look at her.

Her smile just grown and then she squeals, "Oh my gluten free cookies! I almost forgot the most important part of this shopping trip."

"Which is?"

"Dresses for the dance!"

Oh God, no. Lord, please forgive me for the horrible things I've done to get me here.

"C'mon, we can worry about you're tragic wardrobe later." She takes me by the arm and starts running towards a store with prom-like dresses in the window. The shopping centre is no different to the ones I've been in before, apart from the fact it only appeared when Honey said its name, like the school, which leads me to believe that the other people here are all supernatural students and teachers.