deyto

We got to pizzahut and took our seat at the far end of the restaurant. We ordered and waited for our food quietly.

"yukichin..." he called me, "about last night..." I didn't stop him this time, he can say what ever he wanted. He won't stop anyway.

"sorry, not sorry~" he hummed.

what?

what did he just say?

was he mocking me? -_-

"are you mocking me?"

"no. I'm just not sorry about kissing you... It was a spur of the moment kind of thing..." he bluntly admitted.

I stared at him grimly. "because of that, I'll start ignoring you."

"no. Don't." he said, "you do know how I feel about you right?"

"what? you mean--?" I was caught off guard, then I remembered, "That was back in middle school!" I exclaimed.

"I never said it went away..." he sounded like a kid.

Our food came.

"that doesn't mean we have to start dating or anything.." He cleared it up as he took a slice of pizza. Somehow it sounded familiar. where did I hear that before?

"of course it doesn't." I said as fact.

Atsushi was agitating me but he was busy eating his pizza. He didn't even look at me. So I quietly started to eat to keep it out of my mind.

"was... That your first kiss, Yukichin?" He asked all of a sudden.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"of course it was... it's not like I've dated anyone." i replied. "I bet it wasn't yours." I spoke under my breath.

"are you kidding? It was mine too." he was smiling like a puppy.

"what're you smiling at?"

"nothing, I'm just happy I'm Yukichin's first kiss. And Yukichin's my first kiss.

"shut up." I growled. I couldn't tell him that I was happy as well.

"That's how it should be anyway right?" He talked with his mouth full, "if we dated during middleschool."

"Maybe..." I shrugged.

"You know, I've always thought about it... If we dated back in Teiko..." he chuckled and paused to look at me who was bewildered with where he was going with this conversation, "why am I telling you this? just because we kissed? don't mind me..." he was weirder that usual.

I looked down on my plate after pressing a napkin on my lips, "I thought about that too... what if I didn't go to Korea? maybe we would still be dating." I admitted.

"Maybe we would. We'd be together until now or maybe 'til college." he added.

"Well, I'm fine with us just being friends.." I admitted, "aren't you?"

He didn't answer. He suddenly put his palm out on the table. "Give me your hand." He didn't answer my question.

I was quite hesitant but I still placed my hand gently onto his big hand. Then he laced his fingers with mine. His hand was soft and warm like a newly baked piece of bread I so love in the morning.

"Atsushi, what are you doing? someone might see us." I hissed while trying to pull my hand away but he wouldn't let go.

"What's wrong? can't I hold my friend's hand?" he asked me as he tightened his grip a little.

I guess... there's nothing wrong with that.

"That reminds me, next week friday is another game. We have to go to Tokyo again." I said.

"Is Yukichin coming?" he asked, "you won't have any meetings with that Nikushiji guy right?" he sounded suspicious.

"It's Nikushima. And no, I won't have any meetings with them anytime soon. I declined their offer."

"You did?" he sounded relieved that I did.

"Yup. I can't possibly leave our team." I replied.

"Of course you can't. Don't you ever think about leaving again. I won't play if Yukichin leaves." He threatened.

"Well, there's coach Araki to deal with you." I shrugged..

"She can't possibly handle me like Yukichin does." he pouted.

"True. and we can't afford you kissing her too." i kid..

"Eww." He gagged, "I'll never kiss anyone else." my heart skipped a beat when he said that. I felt all the blood rushing to my face.

Atsushi you... you better

•••

"Yukichin" he called me as he trudged a few steps behind me as we walked out the pizza house.

"What?" i replied.

"Should I walk you home?" he asked.

"I can manage on my own." I replied.

"Come on." he urged.

"No."

He said nothing so I thought the argument was over. i was just waiting for him to say goodbye.

"Well.. I'll take my leave now. ja." I said and went straight ahead.

I shouldn't think much about Atsushi's actions. He doesn't seem to think about it either. So why should I be the one affected?

I was thinking about how cold the air was tonight. and just when I thought I was alone half way through, I felt the urge to look back.

And when I did, he was still there. That titan was following me home.

"Murasakibara! Why are you following me?" I exclaimed irritated.

"let me see you safe home at least" he whined.

He was already far off from the main road so I guess I couldn't refuse him anymore.

"Why are you so annoying?" i sighed.

"Coz You're special to me~" He put out his hand for me to hold onto.

I sighed, declining. But I still let him walk with me.

This giant.

My giant.

And he's adorable.

--------

A/n
Okay so I've read my draft chapters and this is kinda where the smut begins between them.
I mean they'll be awkward teenagers exploring, alright?  (This won't be sexy. It'll be clumsy Smut. But it might progress into good smut. Who knows. ) LMFAO idek. XDDD

Now I am so torn. Should I continue the fluffy romance type,  or should I go with my original idea of rated M?
If you read this,  please give me your suggestions.. ❤ thanks.