strip.

(A/N: contains lemons and smut so be warned.)

Atsushi POV

Yukichin got hit by a ball thrown by captain. I saw her receive the force and fall down from the bench.

"Yukichin!" was all I could say. I just rushed towards her like all the others did.

She was out cold and bleeding.

I saw her touch her forehead and squint at the pain.

I could hear captain and the others talking but I paid No attention to anyone except her.

" better get her to the clinic. it's not like her to stay down for that long." Himuro put a hand on my back.

He was right. Its not normal for her to stay like that. She's a strong girl and doesn't show weakness so something must really hurt.

My girlfriend. T~T

I moved everyone aside and went directly to Yukichin. I carried her up into my arms, bridal style, careful not to hold her too tight or to let her fall.

I walked out. I needed to bring her to the infirmary

"Murasakibara get back here! You need to train!"

•••

"sumimasen~" I walked right in the clinic, I saw the nurse who just stood up for her desk. I didn't pay attention to her though, I laid Yukichin down on a bed before I did.

"dear me, what happened?" the nurse took a look at Yukichin.

"a gorilla hit her in the face with a ball." I told as I watched the nurse clean a cut on the bridge of Yukichin's nose.

"that must have been some ball." The nurse shook her head.

Yukichin's face is ruined. I thought as she started to bruise.

Her eyes started to open. "you'll be fine. Just stay here for a while and rest, dear." the nurse told her.

She turned her head slowly towards me. She looks paler than usual.

"you can go back to the gym now." it took time for her to speak.

"no. I'm staying here with you."

"I'm fine. But I'm sure you won't be for long. Coach will kill you." she smirked.

"let her be. I don't need to practice anyway. I just need to see you okay Yukichin." I said. I took her hand and placed it on my cheek.

"is my face still swollen?" she asked.

"yeah a little." I nodded. Swollen, not that much but discoloured yes.

"maybe you should kiss it to go away?" she teased.

"I'll really kiss you. All over if you want." I huffed.

"you better do it quick then?" she dared. Why I oughta.

I lunged and gave her three quick pecks.

"will that be enough to make you feel better?" I asked.

"yeah. Thanks." she smiled at me.

At least she could smile... That wasn't weird right?

Yukichin knows how to laugh once in a while I guess...

It makes me remember the Yukichin from Teiko.

She'll be fine before the day ends.

•••

"thank you for bringing me and my things home." she said as she sat down on her sofa.

"no problem." I nodded. "are you go a be okay Yukichin?"

"yes.  Thank you."

She just stared at me for a long time. It was so awkward and eerie.

"well then, ja~" I said.

As I turned and headed for the door.

I was pulled back with a small tug on my sleeve. I looked back and saw her.

She didn't make any eye contact with me. She just held on tight. "stay."

so I dropped my bag on the floor and plopped down next to her.

"what do you want now?" I asked.

She said no words. She just gently put her head on my chest and stayed there.

I didn't know how to hold her. I just awkwardly placed my arm around her shoulders. This is what couples do right?

"I love you." I whispered against her strawberry scented hair. I still couldn't believe that she was mine.

She pushed me away lightly.

She stared at me again with her mesmerising eyes. I lost the power to look away.

"strip."

did I hear that right?

"take your jacket off." she whispered..

And I for some reason I followed. And something down below was more than willing to follow.

I unbuttoned my school jacket and took it off.

"now your shirt." she leaned over and loosened my tie. The way her eyes glazed over while staring at my tie intently really made me burn up.

I unbuttoned my shirt without a second thought. Her cold fingers smoothed against my chest.

I reached for her chin and I drew her near.

I kissed her without considering if she wanted to or not. The thought that I could easily over power her was really making me go crazy.

She was so fragile, so small against my big hands that I just had to be careful and treat her delicately. I needed to calm myself down a bit.

I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands over mine as she led it down her sweet ample thighs that I loved so much.

we parted to take a breath but the heat of her body was just so enticing.

I was getting dizzy but I knew I wanted more. I lunged in again and started to explore her lips; no part was left unnoticed.

That wet and squishy feeling like eating jelly was heaven to me. Her tongue was like candy you roll around in your mouth.

her lower lip was just as delicious that I wanted to bite off its softness. Every breath she took was like poison, intoxicating me more and more.

Why did she have to taste this good?

Why did I wanna eat her so bad?

If I were a cannibal I would swallow her whole.

she pulled away and looked at me straight in the eye when I thought I couldn't stand her anymore.

"what now?" She asked me in such a seductive voice that I grew really stiff...

Really really stiff..