strip 2

(a/n yup. Rated M.)

I didn't say anything. My body heat was clouding my mind and judgement.

"eto..." I was kind of embarrassed while looked down my pants. She was staring as well. So I took her hand and led it down to the bulge in between my thighs. Yukichin didn't even hesitate. She started to feel me, petting and squeezing it. I couldn't take it.

I breathed out long breaths, trying to rid myself of my nervousness. This was really happening.. I couldn't believe it.

"is it good?" she asked me with a purr in her voice.

"um, good..." I bit my knuckle.

"take it out for me." she whispered. I wanted to object but her eyes made it hard not to follow. She was looking at me like I was the only person in the world.

Oh Yukichin..

I unzipped my pants and took it out of my boxers. It popped right up proudly, staring her in the face. It was now or never. I was so shy.

"Murasakibara, you're huge..." she gasped. She couldn't help but stare.

She looked so interested with it. She held its shaft as she examined it some more. She crouched down and looked at it from all angles. All her staring just made me harder.

Suddenly there was this hot wet feeling enveloping my manhood. The sensations crept all the way throughout my body.

Yukichin... her small face was in between my legs. Her peach plump lips licked and went down on me. She looked so beautiful to me right now. Her eyes half lidded like in some kind of trance while she sucked my meat.

I was feeling so good I had to bite my knuckles even harder. What is this feeling?? I ran my hand in her hair and held it out of the way as I help her go down even further. I want her to put it in her mouth whole. But I guess it wouldn't fit.

I pushed her down and I heard her choke on it. I quickly let go. "i-i'm sorry..." I was so scared. She just nodded and went back at it.

I let her play some longer. I was holding back my urges. I was scared I'd come on her face, or in her mouth. I didn't want her to get mad at me. I'm sorry Yukichin for whatever happens

I wanted to do it with Yukichin. I wanted to put it in her and make her feel just as good.

I pulled her chin up, telling her to stop. "is it my turn yet?" I asked her. She just looked at me with doe eyes. I couldn't resist.

I made her stand up and sit on my lap. I was so nervous but my body was too hot for me to think.

I unbuttoned her blouse while kissing her neck. After opening it, I sat back and looked at it's totality. Her smooth skin was flawless. I put my hands onto her bare waist and familiarize myself with every porcelain curve.

I carefully lay her down on her couch. She showed me the strap of her skin tone laced bra as she slowly pulled it down from her shoulder. I could see her breasts so restricted in that small thing. They were oozing out like when you push down your finger on jello.

I swooped down and gave the top of her breasts butterfly kisses. As I did, Yukichin played with my hair, stroking my hair like telling me I was doing good.

I just had to try burying my face in these marshmallows. They were so soft I didn't want to leave. I looked at her as I pillowed on her chest. I carefully, without making eye contact, glomped the tip of her breasts with her bra still on of course. I had to see how she would react. I sucked on her through her bra and she would give my hair occasional tugs.