8%

EMILY

+

@ lukehemmings: Hey Milly..

12:14 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Hey Luke is everything okay?

12:17 pm

@ lukehemmings: Yeah, oh yeah. Definitely. But I sent you something, that needs picked up from your local airport..

12:17 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Wait, why would it be sent to the airport?

12:18 pm

@ lukehemmings: Erm....

12:19 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Wait what

12:20 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: ARE YOU IN WYOMING

12:20 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: OMFG I CANNOT BREATH LUKE ASDGFHJD HEMMINGS JAJSJDKJAJ

12:20 pm

@ lukehemmings: Now come pick me up Milly :-(

12:24 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Um Luke... I'm not ready for this

12:24 pm

@ lukehemmings: Come on Milly I know you can do this <3

12:25 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Okay, okay I'll be there soon. Love you :-)

12:27 pm

@ lukehemmings: Okay love you baby x

12:27 pm

+

i ran out to my car and quickly started the engine, zooming down the highway. the airport was about an hour away so i sent luke a dm saying it will be a bit. at least thirty minutes passed and i realized i had to go pee really bad. when i walked into the gas station i quickly went to the restroom and afterwards got me and luke a bag of skittles.

                  i paid for them and ran back out to my car, eager to meet luke. the cool thing about this is, i nearly would've had to pay at least 1500 dollars for a meet and greet ticket. i was terrified for this moment, but at the same time elated. it all still seemed too surreal. how many girls in the world get to have this privilege? 1 in a million.

there were things luke didn't know about me, and i didn't want those things to change anything we have. i drove for another forty-five minutes until i came across the airport. my hands began to shake and get a little sweaty.

i completely forgot to tell my three best friends about this — i mean i was about to meet 1/4 of our idols right now. i decided against texting them because it would only hold me back from luke and i didn't need that. they would keep texting and calling until they had their heads full of the whole story. but not right now.

i turned the engine off and took a few deep breaths before unbuckling my seatbelt and standing outside my car for a moment, looking at the building that held my world. i slowly walked up to the large building and wiped my hands on my skinny jeans and walked in the doors. i looked around for any sign of luke, or maybe a poster, my name — anything.

then i saw it. i was screaming inside. i saw a large white poster with the words @ luke_is_my_penguln

i ran up to luke with a big smile on my face. he saw me and grinned, throwing the poster behind him, not caring where it went. he held his arms open as i kept running. when i got to him i didn't hesitate to jump in his arms and wrap my legs around his torso. he gripped me hard and we stayed like that for at least five minutes, taking in each other's presence and the fact that we finally had met. this is what i imagined meeting internet friends would be like. but this is luke hemmings. famous rock star, rich australian. every girls' dream.

i jumped down, and looked around and noticed all eyes on us. i began to blush and looked up at luke, and in that moment, when we kissed, all that was on my mind was the stars, and how he tasted like the universe.

++++++++++++++++

Hey! I really enjoyed this chapter because THEY MET.

I bet you never saw that coming ;-)

anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying this!

Love you lukeisminex

-Luna