15%

EMILY

+

Let's just say I ended up having to have my mother call Julie (Lily's Mom) to go help her awake her deep, deep, terrifying "nap". So basically Julie had to dump a bucket of water on Lily after dragging her outside so she wouldn't get the house wet.

After Lily's little, incident, she FaceTimed me back and was taking some Advil for a headache. I covered my mouth as I silently giggled until she told me to shut up because it was my fault. That made me laugh ten times more.

I calmed down as soon as Luke came up behind me, grinning at Lily. Her eyes went wide and for a second I was about to tell my Mom to call Julie again. But, she calmed herself down and waved back at Luke. They talked for a bit, while I went upstairs to see if Emma was still present. To my dismay, she was sitting on the couch with her boyfriend, Jackson, while watching TV with my parents. I got a glass of water, taking a sip before rinsing it off and putting it back in the wooden cupboard.

I turned around and mentally screamed, for Luke was right behind me. I slapped his chest, playfully. "Don't do that again, asshole." He laughed as he began tickling me until I became weak and shriveled myself to a pulp on the ground. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, and he finally gave up, laying next to me. We were literally on the floor in my kitchen, giggling our asses off.

He got up, sticking his hand out for me so I could stand up too. We walked down to my room, and before I knew it Luke had me pushed against the closed, and hopefully locked, door with his lips on mine.

It took me a second to realize what was going on, but not long after I kissed back. His hands gripped my waist as my hands found his hair again. He moaned as I slightly pulled, and I smirked into the kiss. The moment was getting heated, very fast, and before I knew it Luke had his shirt off, including me, and he was about to un-clasp my bra before I objected.

I pulled away shaking my head, telling him I wasn't ready.

"Milly, it's okay," he sighed. "I know you're insecure, and, and you don't think I like you, but the truth is —" he paused. "I fucking love you." He whispered.

I was speechless (literally). It seemed so fucking unreal, I couldn't function. I did love him. I grew up with the fact that, Luke Hemmings was the light of my life. I could look at a picture of him smiling and burst into tears. He just had always made me so happy, I didn't know what to do. So I did the only thing I could think of. Something that hadn't happened in years.

"I-I love y-you too," I whispered.

++++++++

omf what have i done i hope it isn't too soon gaaaahhhh

so when a phrase is in italics, that means sign language is being used okay?

pls enjoy, and vote :-)

ilyasm babes

-luna