12%

A/N: unedited !!!!

+

LUKE

+

I was trying to hurry as fast as I could because I knew Emily was freaking impatient. I got her a Green Day CD and a shirt to go with it. I also picked her out a friendship bracelet, (to match mine) but hers is green and mine is blue. After I paid for everything I bought a little Christmas bag to put it in, then I tapped it together so she wouldn't be able to peek inside.

I ran out of target, and down the street to the restaurant she told me about. As I opened the doors I stepped in quickly and found Emily right away. She was taking a drink out of her cup whole browsing on her iPhone. I smiled as I walked up to her, putting the bag by the wall. We were in a booth, sitting across from each other.

She smiled back at me, calling the waitress over so we could order our meals. I had to tell the waitress what Emily wanted, because I could tell she wouldn't have known what the hell we were saying if we used sign language.

After ordering, me and Emily exchanged gifts and opened that at the same time. I was so excited when she got me the new The Killers album that I said thank you a million times and I hadn't even seen it all yet. Emily was really excited when she saw what I got her, and I felt proud. She looked confused when she pulled the little green bracelet out, so I showed her my blue one and she had me tie it on her wrist.

That's when I saw her scars. Scars. At least they weren't fresh right? Was she going to tell me about this?

I think she got a hint that I saw them because she quickly pulled her wrist away after I tied the bracelet on. Her face got pale and she began symbolizing words with sign language, and i saw that she was saying she needed to use the restroom. While she was gone I opened the rest of my gifts, that had a little stuffed penguin, and a bag of skittles. I smiled to myself at the memory.

My Milly was so beautiful, why had she never mentioned this?

++++++++++

hey ! sorry this is freaking short but i wanted to update because i will most likely not be able to this weekend , because my ipad got sent to apple for two weeks , so i have to use a loaner one . the problem is i can't take it home so i'm always constantly on wattpad all through my school days .

but it's okay because i know i make some people happy :-)

ily lukeisminex have a good day , i hope you like this !

ily2 everyone else that reads this

-luna