41%

EMILY

I'm sure you've already assumed we headed home after Ryleah broke the news to Calum.

Surprisingly he took it way better than I thought. He looked at her, nodded, then went to the bathroom. He didn't come out for a whole fifteen minutes and when he did he looked completely sane. If someone had told me Luke was cheating on me I'd be a raging, emotional bitch.

Calum said he saw it coming, that he'd had assumptions for awhile but he was too afraid to admit it to himself, let alone confront Maggie.

He seemed quite upset, but not as much depressed or angry. I don't understand some people.

So after all that, we all awkwardly sat in the living area waiting for Michael and Maggie to arrive so we could ask them to leave.

"So how about this weather?" Ryleah broke the silence, in of course the most awkward way.

Calum scoffed jokingly. She's got a kind eye for him, though I know she won't say a thing because she knows it'd cause a lot of stuff.

Just as I was about to talk to Luke about after Maggie and Michael leave, the two shitheads walked in.

All of our eyes landed on them the second the door opened, and they looked pretty guilty.

"Get out." Calum looked away from them and at the blank television screen. After a few moments of silence and no movement, Calum repeated himself but more harshly.

"What's the deal Cal?" Maggie asked, walking up to the couch.

Calum didn't make eye contact, and I knew he wouldn't be able to. He loved her, and she had repaid him by cheating on him. With his bestfriend. All that was going through my mind was how this little shenanigan would affect the band. "I know about your little affair. and I want you both to leave."

"Bro-" Michael began but was cut off by Ashton standing up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Mike?" Ashton glared at the boy. "Honestly, what was going through your mind?"

Michael shook his head. "It's not like that! It was an accident. We were drunk and swore we'd never let it happen again. But I said we should try again to see if it was anything more, and obviously it was. Calum I can't tell you how sorry I am," he ran a shaky hand through his faded hair. "I know it was wrong but, I like her."

Calum stood up and glared at him. "Then leave and be with her! Get the fuck out!"

Well, here comes the anger. I've never seen such harshness in someone's eyes. He looked so hurt, and it pained me to see such a sweet boy go through this. It must be embarrassing to experience this in front of all your friends, plus new. I just wanted to give him a hug and magically lift the feeling off his shoulders.

Michael looked at him in a pained facial expression, grabbing Maggie's arm and taking her out of the suite. Maggie gave Calum an apologetic look before she vanished out into the corridor.

Calum sighed and went to the kitchen to get some water, and me and Ryleah awkwardly stared at him. I turned to Luke who was also staring.

"Well," I looked around. "That was something."

Luke chuckled softly, placing a kiss on my cheek before heading to our room. "We should probably leave too. Not too much fun awaiting us here anymore anyway."

Me and Ryleah exchanged agreed looks and began to pack up after telling Calum our plans.

++++++

hello!!

sorry for the super short chapter, i just wanted to prove i was capable of staying on track of agenda

i love u all so so much, i mean it when i say it

-luna