7%

Double Update, just for you em:-)

+++++++

EMILY

+

@ luke_is_my_penguln: So I'm back from school. It was a long and dreadful day.

4:02 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: I hope you will talk to me soon..

4:14 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: WAIT WTF YOU UNBLCKED ME ASDFGHJKK

4:14 pm

@ lukehemmings: I'm sorry Milly!

4:17 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Why did you do that to my heart Luke?

4:17 pm

@ lukehemmings: You did it to me first.. I'm sorry I was just angry at you. I was angry at myself for going to eat and not telling you.. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say you sound beautiful Milly.

4:20 pm

@ lukehemmings: I love you too btw and I missed you more than I thought I would. I went insane these passed few days.

4:20 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: I forgive you. And I'm sorry for blocking you first I just always over think things.. I thought you were ignoring me because you thought I was ugly or not your type. I'm terribly sorry.

4:22 pm

@ lukehemmings: Awwww I miss us <3

4:22 pm

@ lukehemmings: So.... I won't be able to talk tomorrow at all because we have to go to Melbourne for an interview with this guy, but i promise I'll talk when I can okay?

4:23 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: That's okay Luke. Tomorrows Friday anyway so I'll just be at home.

4:23 pm

@ lukehemmings: I'm sorry Milly I have to go to bed for that interview, I love you good night baby doll.

4:24 pm

@ luke_is_my_penguln: Goodnight I love you Luke .

4:25 pm

++++++++++++++

hiiiiiii how are you guys/girls? I hope you're enjoying this and I'm glad they are talking again !

love you, lukeisminex

Just a little heads up, luke actually isn't going to an interview tomorrow...

I love you all, vote, comment, and share :-)

-luna