14%

EMILY

+

Me and Luke decided to stay home that day and watch movies because it began snowing. We helped Mom and Ryan decorate the tree and wrap gifts. Ryan and Luke got along very well, and he was infatuated with his Australian accent.

Emma came up later that day to spend Christmas with us, and we all tried to get ahold of Ethan, but nothing seemed to work. We knew where his job was, but it would be quite awkward to encounter him in such a public place, since we hadn't seen him in so long. Emma was constantly flirting with Luke and I knew it would be wrong of me to try and stop it, because that's just how our family works. We hate to fight.

         Luke didn't seem phased by it, but it didn't surprise me either. He probably had girls throwing themselves at him all the time— and I don't blame them.

        I drug Luke through the living room, and the kitchen until we reached the dining room before I pulled the collar of his shirt harshly and crashed my lips onto his. I didn't want him attracted to my older, gorgeous sister. I wanted him attracted to me. My hands soon found his hair and his hands were gripped onto my waist. I began to walk backwards towards the staircase that led to my bedroom before I ran into what felt like a body.

I quickly turned around, only to see an irritated Ryan, moving out of the way before his coffee was spilled. My face turned red, as did Luke's. We just walked down the stairs without another word before my phone began to buzz, and I picked it up, seeing it was my friend Lily trying to FaceTime me. I ordered Luke to get out of sight, for I hadn't even told my best friends that Luke Hemmings was staying at my place for Christmas break.

I answered and Lily began rambling about how this mysterious boy had been messaging her on Wattpad for a week, and he won't tell her who he is.

I laughed nervously, constantly looking over to Luke with a confused expression. I muted Lily on the screen and explained to Luke what was going on. He soon realized and sat on the floor by my bed as he played with my beaded necklaces.

I was lucky my friends learned sign language for my benefit. I "told" Lily about talking to Luke for a couple months, and about how he came up to visit. She began to scream, and cry, and laugh, and cry and scream some more. Then she became mad. She yelled at me for not telling her, but I explained why, and she understood. She then thought it was a joke before I turned the camera over to Luke.

He wasn't paying attention until I cleared my throat, before he smiled and waved at Lily. I expected screams and yelling but when I looked at her, she had fainted.

+++++

omfg this chapter is dedicated to myxcliffocandaxdont bc she was officially introduced !

i hope lukeisminex is enjoying!

also, i want to thank you beautiful babies for almost 700 reads !!!!! it's such a good feeling that so many people are reading my story, and idk what to say. i can say thank you a million times but it will never be enough. I started this like a month ago, maybe, and it still blows my mind how many people are reading it. wattpad has become not only a hobby of writing, but a passion. i love writing stories about 5sos, for they make me so damn happy :-) but yes, yes, yes, thank you all so much !

but it will make me feel better if you guys would comment and vote more if you like this !!

ilysm

-luna