20%

EMILY

+

               "Oh my god, Michael!" I laughed so hard my throat was burning. These boys were hilarious! "I can't believe you peed on Luke!"

                 Luke sighed with a red face and nervous smile, rubbing his face. "It was so gross, and warm! Ugh I hated you for a solid two days, Mikey!" Michael snorted just as Calum walked in with RJ the tour dog.

                   "Oh, hi Calum," I blush. He was so adorable oh my god. "Like the new hair by the way." I complimented.

                     He smiled, showing his perfect teeth. "Thanks! Amelia, right?"

                     I giggled. "No, it's Emily!"

                     He face palmed, "Right, I knew that."

                      I laughed again, and soon enough Ashton walked in. My eyes went wide. Oh god I love Ash. I waved, smiling. He waved back, showing his dimples. "Hey, you're Emily? Dang, Luke you never mentioned she was this hot."

                      I blushed and turned to Luke who looked annoyed. I hugged his waist. "It's okay Lukey, I still love you."

                      He hugged me back and we heard 'oohs' coming from Luke's laptop. We looked over and the boys were laughing at us.

                      "She's a keeper Luke," Michael took a bite of his pizza. His phone beeped and he jumped, typing away. "Sorry it's my friend Katie from Wattpad."

                       I laughed. "That's my friend Lily's internet name."

                       Michael chuckled, setting his phone down, getting another slice of pizza. "You'll have to come here to Australia some time, Em." He swallowed. "That'd be cool. And bring Lily, she sounds hot."

++++

hello, i'm sorry for the short chapter, i really wanted to update before the weekend officially began. i hope everyone is enjoying this.

AND GUESS FUCKING WHAT

this story hit 1k I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS AND JOY GAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH

THIS STORY HASNT EVEN BEEN UP THREE MONTHS WHAT

also i started the second book; wattpad and i don't know if i should publish it or wait for this one to get finished

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH,

-luna