Chpt 3: The Fun Has Just Begun

I was drunk, we all were. I had never been drunk before so this feeling was new to me. I felt like i was on cloud 9 with a side of happy and lost. For some reason it was a good feeling, i was up for fun and anything that came with it.

We had to sneak in the back of the club because the guards weren't letting anyone under the age of 21 in.

"What's with the number 21, is it-uh magical or something?" Ethan so hazily asked. We all laughed as we stumbled inside. The place was mad packed with people. People of all size, shape and color. There was a Dj on stage playing while the entire club got wild and crazy. There was a huge bar section, which we immediately went over to and a section where half naked girls were giving guys lap dances and dancing up and down poles.

"I don't think i can sell you guys, you look real young. How did you even get in here?" The bar tender told us when we asked for our drinks.

"Come-on Mr bar guy, tonights our prom and we just want to turn it up!" Daniel begged him. "Plus, It's my birthday. I'm 21." She added, so happily lying while leaning over the counter, revealing her clevage. He looked at her, then at her boobs and gave her a smile.

"Well alright then, if you say so. Happy birthday!" He shouted over the heavy bass, giving in so easily.

"Thank youuuu!" We grabbed our bottles and headed out on the dancefloor inbetween the huge crowd of people. I was grinding my ass up on Tyler while chugging down my beer and he was doing the same behind me, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer. There was this guy next to us who kept staring at me and i couldn't care less what his deal was, i was too busy having the time of my life. I hope i remember all of this the next day.

******

I was coming out of the bathroom when i fell and hit my head on the ground.

"Are you okay?...need some help?" The voice was a husky whisper. I grunted as a pair of hands pulled me up on my feet and leaned me against the wall to catch my balance.

"Shit, my head hurts." I mumbled, then i started laughing. I had no idea why. {ohhh, you're kinda hawt}. He laughed too, not sure if he was laughing at or with me.

"You hit the floor real hard there. You sure you okay, besides being a little drunk?"

"I'm not drunk dude, i'm suuuuuper sexy!"

"I see that." My eyes got a little clearer and i saw him checking me out; admiring my legs and my breasts. I then realised he was the guy who was staring at me when i was dancing with my boyfriend. For some reason i smiled at him. "What do you say we hit the dancefloor?" I said, twirling my hair.

"What about your little boyfriend?"

"What about him?" I grabbed his hand and took him inbetween the crowd and started twirling and twisting my body sexually in front of him. He bit his lower lip and pulled me in by the waist, carrying his both hands down and grabbing my ass. I jumped from the sudded movement and pushed him away from me.

Tyler caught the moment from the area where he was standing and chatting drunkenly and came rushing over to us.

"Hey, what the f*ck is going on here!?"

"Nothing man, we were just dancing!"

"Doesn't look like it to me!"

"Then mind your own business and back off boy!" The guy gave Tye a shove in the chest.

"Don't fucking touch me man, or my girl!" Tye returned the shove and grabbed my hand before collecting a huge punch in the jaw. His head whipped to the side and i gasped, knowing this guy was in it for trouble. Tyler spun back around and pushed the guy so hard he fell unto his back. Then jumping on top of him, Tyler started to off-load blows on the guy. Hitting him real hard in the head and in his face.

Some people started panicking and screaming for help while others were yelling at the top of their lungs, "FIGHT!" "HIT HIM YEAH, HIT HIM". So immaturely. Daniel and the others ran over to the scene and shouted to me that security was coming, packing guns on their wastes. I quickly grabbed Tye off the guy by his shirt collar, remembering that we had snook in here and we ran, all the way across the street where our ride was waiting.

"Yoooo, that shit was f**king crazyyyy!" Xavier screamed and we all laughed. "You almost killed a guy man!"

"Yo, he was messing with my girl." Tyler said smirking at me and kissing me on the cheek.

"He was a creep. Thanks for saving me babe." I giggled, still drunk AF. What was i doing? It was my fault the whole thing happened in the first place but my head wasn't straight so i didn't know any better.

We got in the limo and our homecoming night adventure continued. To the hotel, which the boys didn't know i knew about.

--------------

♡Risa♡

Hope you liked it. Was it exciting?

Pretty short right?

What do you think of the wasted Ashley?

Tyler's kind of a douche i knowww but i wanna give this a twist, you guys will see as you read on.

Again, i apologize for late updating and any inconvinience caused.

If you're uncomfortable reading this feel free to quit and disappear lol, not forcing anything on anyone.

vote, comment, share, message, please and thank youuuu!

PEACE&LOVE.