Chpt 21: This Is My Life [PART 2]

~~~** 7:25PM **~~~

It was fun hanging out at Annie's house again after so long. Her parents treated me like nothing ever happened between their daughter and i. The only thing was, Mrs. Stryder wasn't that used to seeing her son Lanter yet, seeing that she gave him up when he was born and he just only found out about her and his sister Annie, so they sort of moved weird and uncomfortable with each other. Don't get me wrong, Mrs. Stryder was trying her best, apologizing every chance she got and trying to start a conversation with him but let's face it, she was just a stranger to him; a stranger who broke his heart.

We had dinner and the Stryders called Mr. Donavan, my mom and little sister over to join us. They thought it would be a good idea for all of us to eat together as a new family and it was also a great opportunity for my mom to meet Lanter's dad and hang out with Annie's parents again, even though she and Mrs. Stryder never really stopped talking. The table was set and we all sat down and started eating. Annie, Sassy and i were reminiscing, as were my mom and her mom and Lanter's dad was in a deep conversation about soccer with Annie's dad. I got a little distracted from a break of our convo when i saw Lanter laughing and talking along with the men. He looked super happy and not to mention sexy in his suave black shirt with the top unbuttoned, that held the muscles of his arms like a warm embrace, his dark hair like a soft crown on his head that just gave him that really seductively inviting look.

I was actually getting turned on by looking at him like this. I bit my lower lip and gripped the bottom of my sun dress that i told my mom to bring for me to change into. Lanter was sitting directly opposite of me so i slipped my wedge off and slowly rubbed the side of his calve with my left foot. He turned around and smiled at me then turned back to the dads. I did it again, this time going a little further and he caught on, grabbing my foot and tracing his fingers around my ankles and up my calve.

"Let's clear the table and have dessert." Mrs. Stryder implied. Everyone got up and helped clear the table before heading to the kitchen to have apple pie with caramel crusted topping. Lanter walked by me and placed his hand on my lower back, sending a shiver up my spine. At this point, i didn't care who noticed the thirst on my face, i wanted him now. While everyone was chatting loudly and having pie, i shut Lanter a glance and slipped away and not too long after i went into the bathroom, the door opened and he came in, locking the door behind him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You are such a tease." He whispered in my ear, while tracing his lips down my neck.

"You were the one teasing me sexy-pants"  I answered, grabbing his hair.

"I can tell. It's kinda hot..."

"Stop talking" I caught his face in my hands and crashed my mouth to his. He immediately let his tongue escape into my mouth and my adrenaline and or hormones were raging. Lanter backed me up against the sink and the next minute i was being lifted up onto it. I started unbuttoning his shirt and he fit his pelvis perfectly in the space between my opened legs, slipping his hands up my dress and enclosing his fingers around the waist band of my underwear. He slowly started pulling them down when there was a knock at the door, causing us to stop in our tracks.

"Ash, you in there?" It sounded like my sister Sassy. 

"Uh, yeah Sass, what's wrong?" I asked her, trying not to sound too out of breath.

"We were just looking for you...and Lanter."

Lanter sighed and backed up and i jumped off the sink and fixed myself. He buttoned his shirt back up and shut me a 'We gotta finish this' kinda look. I stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.