Chpt 16: Explicity

What was i thinking, inviting Lanter over to my house tonight? what if someone saw him coming here? what if the IT crew found out? Right now i just needed to see him and i can't wait until tomorrow at school cause then we won't be alone and i'd never get to tell him how i really felt.

When i got home last night, it didn't take me long to figure out that i was beginning to fall in love with him and i needed him to know that, i needed to know if he feels the same way or not and i needed to know tonight. It was perfect timing; my mom was working til morning and Sassy was still at my dad's. I looked at the time, 7:20, Lanter was gonna show up in ten minutes so i went to take a quick shower and put on some shorts and a crop top. I blow dried my hair and left it out on my back. 7:35 i started getting real nervous, wondering if he'd show up or not and then there was a knock at the door.

My heart beat fast and hard against my chest. I ran downstairs quickly to open the door, revealing Lanter, standing still with his hands deep down into the pockets of his gray sweatpants, his hood on his head giving him that usual dark look that i felt myself falling for more and more. I grinned as i saw him and he smiled back at me, stepping closer and i let him inside and shut the door.

"Wasn't sure of the dress code, so i wore my movie pants." He said smiling, while taking his hoodie off. I giggled and hung his hoodie on the coat rack by the door.

"Good thing i wore mine too." I tried to hide my blush. He took his shoes off and followed me into the living room.

"Sooo what movie genre are you feeling for?" I asked him while staring at my movie collection in the cabinet under the tv.

"I'd say horror but i don't want you getting scared in your own home." {Is he serious?}

"You're kidding me right?" I put my hands on my hips and glared at him. "I am the horror queen, those things don't scare me at all."

Lanter nodded his head and slowly made his way over to me. He stooped down and searched through the horror section of my movies and pulled out Insidious. Standing up, he waved the dvd in his hand and smiled. "Then we're watching this."

"I've seen that already." I said boldly.

"Well, then it shouldn't be a problem." With that he put in the dvd and i went into the kitchen to fix us some snacks and drinks.

**********

One hour during the movie, i was hiding behind a pillow on the sofa next to Lanter. The little boy's dad had to spiritually travel to the further to get his son's spirit back before the devil demon guy got to his physical body before them. That mother fucker was super scary and it made me jump everytime i watched it. {Nice job convincing Lant you were'nt scared Ash}

He turned around and looked at me. I tried to play it off like if i was hugging the pillow just because but he tilted his head and gestured for me to come closer to him. I hesitated and then slowly made my way across the sofa. When i got next to him, the red man's face showed up on the screen again and i jumped and hid my face in Lanter's chest. He put his right arm around me and held me close to him. I felt protected and safe and i looked up at him; his eyes focused on what was happened in the movie, I stared at him and the features of his perfect face until he felt my eyes and looked down at me. We looked at our reflection in eachother's eyes for a while and then he spoke.

"You're truly amazing."His voice, seldom and a perfect match to the one that spoke my name over and over in my past dreams. I melted inside. I touched his face and brought my lips to his. The minute we connected, he kissed me right back as though he was waiting for a cue.

While we kissed, my hand found the remote and i switched the tv off, we weren't gonna finish watching that anyway. Things started heating up between Lanter and i when he carried his lips to my neck and found my sweet spot. I climbed on top of him and he wrapped his hands around my waist while he gently sucked the spot on my neck that made me bite my lower lip.

"Where's your room?" He whispered in my ear and i closed my eyes.

"Upstairs..."I literally breathed out. Without second thought, Lanter lifted me up into his strong arms and carried me upstairs to my room, kicking the door closed behind him. He layed me down on my bed and climbed on top of me. This is where i started getting really nervous and thinking about my moment with Tyler. He planned to have sex with me on homecoming night last year but i wasn't ready...at least not with him. I was deeply in love with Lanter and the only idea i had planted in my head to show him that, was to give him my virginity. This was it, the moment every girl dreams about with that perfect guy.

I looked at him and took his shirt off and then got rid of mine. His eyes fell to my chest as he glared at my breasts for a minute and then looked back at me, i smiled and kissed him and his hands made way to them; caressing them with his gentle touch. He carried his hands to my back and he waited for my permission to unhook my bra. He looked at me with so much admiration in his eyes and it made me happy to be doing this with him.

"You sure about this?" He asked me smiling. I smiled back at him and nodded.

Lanter took off his sweatpants and his boxers and my mouth dropped open. It was the first time i'd ever seen a guy completely naked, standing right in front of me, with an erection and rock hard abs. My heart beat faster than it ever did before but i kept my cool, i was ready.

He came back on my bed and we began to kiss again, this time much more deeply and forcefully. In the blink of an eye my shorts and underware were gone and i was laying on my back with my fingers running through Lanter's lucious hair. His soft lips kissed the insides of my thighs before i felt the inviting warmth of his tongue down there. I gasped and arched my back from this amazing feeling that i'd never felt before. His tongue moved in a way of rhythm against my flesh and my grip tightened a bit on his hair. He kept it going and didn't stop until i felt myself give away into his mouth. It was exhilirating and i panted.

Lanter rose his head and wiped his mouth with the back of his palm. He then enclosed his fingers with mine on the bed and kissed me again. I felt warmth and pressure inbetween my legs as Lanter started to enter himself inside me. He kissed me deeper so that i wouldn't scream when he finally pushed a little harder and he was in fully. I gripped my sheets tightly as he slowly pulsated in and out of me, being careful not to hurt me too much. After the first three minutes of gentle behaviour, Lanter started going faster and harder and the sounds that escaped my lips weren't from pain but from extreme pleasure. He buried his face in the crease of my neck and i held his head there, moaning and biting my lips with my eyes closed. He was hard and warm inside me and it felt amazing against my flesh.

We both decided to stop after about thirty minutes going and i wasn't about to get pregnant on my first time. We both just layed there on my bed, tired and out of breath.

"Holy shit." Lanter said and looked at me. I smiled at him and curled up in his arms and before i knew it, i was asleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

___________ 

♡Risa♡

Wooooooow! hold the phone there people...what just happened? I know it's a lot to take in and it's definitely A LOOOOOOT but we all saw it coming. That was really explicit wasn't it but it was fun to write cause i was laughing and trying to picture that scene lol.

I'm sorry if i went too overboard or if i made anyone uncomfortable, please forgive me and also pleaseeeee pleaseeee pleaseee DON'T REPORT MY BOOK pleaseeee, just being a teenager and having a teenage mind, we all do and write crazy stuff.

Stay tuned for more updates hopefully soon and a few more chapters to go. Stay on the rollercoaster til we get to the end of the ride guysss!

PEACE&LOVE lovelies :*