Chpt 12: Explaining Love

**His smooth, pink lips were inches away from touching mine. I closed my eyes as my heart started racing the closer i got to feeling his warm breath on my face. The touch of his finger tips brushing the side of my thigh. My pores rose and i bit my lower lip. Estrogen was flowing through me as wild as a caged wolf set free and i just wanted to tear his clothes off. I reached for his face and pulled him in closer as our lips finally met and his tongue begged for entrance into my mouth. "You're mine", those words held me hostage and he carefully slipped his hand further up my skirt...**

RING RING(vibrate)...RING RING(vibrate)

Who was calling me right now? I woke up to the disturbance of my vibrating phone and realised that it was my mom calling. They were on their way home. {I thought they said afternoon?} Anyway i could'nt go back to sleep after talking to my mom so i got up and went into my bathroom to take a fresh shower and brush my teeth.

**********

Sassy came down the stairs like a zombie; her eyes were red with dark circles around them, her hair in a complete mess, looking like she rubbed a balloon on her head and the friction made her hair stand up, and the grunting, moaning sound she was making every slow step she took.

"Go away zombie, or i'll chop your head off and send you back to the dead!" I warned her while laughing and eating cereal.

"Stop, it's not funny. I feel terrible." She said as she sat on the stool next to me in the kitchen.

"I'm guessing you had a lot of fun last night."

"Yeah i guess. Did you?" She asked me.

"Yup but unlike my little sister, i had ice cream instead of alcohol." I said sarcastically, although it was true.

The moment i said that, i started having flashbacks of my night with Lanter and a smile grew on my face.

"Why are smiling? where did you go anyway?"Sassy grew a little suspicious

"I was with the new guy at school. His name is Lanter Donovan and he's...really...different." She looked at me with her tired eyes as though i had some explaining to do. I started from the beginning and told her when i first bumped into him at school and everytime i've spent with him after that, including the weird dreams.

"Sounds like somebody has a post-love crush." She'd said.

"What in the hell is a post-love crush?" I asked her. She told me that it's when you start losing your love for someone and it shows up for another person. It sort of made sense but i wasn't sure about losing my love for Tyler. Speaking of Tyler, he had called me three times for the morning and i ignored all of them. If we were gonna talk, we had to do it face to face tomorrow at school or meet up somewhere after.

I spent half of my day after church texting Lanter. He did what he said he was going to do and texted me an hour after we left church. My mother was on the phone talking to her lawyer and my dad was outside chilling with a friend. It turned out that my dad had failed to pay the morgage again because this time his money was going to some poor slut he worked with and my mom had had enough, she requested a divorce. How much better could my life get right?

"Just remember that we both still love you girls, no matter what." My mom had said when she came into the living room after she came off the phone. Sassy started crying and i called Brad to come get her and take her out for a while. I texted Lanter what was going on and he decided to call me. We were on the phone talking for hours and i cried, he made me laugh, i cried again and he cheered me up. I could talk to him about anything at any time. That was Tyler's duty but i wasn't sure where he stood in my life anymore.