Chpt 4: And So It Continues

{should i ask what the big suprise is?}

I didn't see the big deal of going to this hotel anyway, although it was super fancy. I guess i didn't have to worry about how we were affording all of this, including the all night limo driver because my friends had it all and stosh Daniel's stosh parents were freaking rich.

We went inside and checked in. It was huge and amazingly beautiful...i think, because i was still pretty drunk and i couldn't even stand up straight properly. The guys gave us our room keys and told us to go up and wait for them while they get more drinks at the bar round back, so we did.

*groans*

"I feel siiiiiick" Tammy complained holding her stomach and leaning forward.

"You ate too much cheeseballs hoochie!" I started laughing until i fell unto the bed. Tammy ran into the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet.

"Guys, maybe you should go, i'm gonna call it a night cuz i feel sooo terrible right now."

"Okie dokie baby! Feel batter...i mean better!" was Danny's response, still as drunk as i was. We both giggled and left the room and went into ours. I unlocked the door to room 232 and switched on the lights as i went in. The room was big enough for two people; living room area, master bedroom with a king size bed, walk-in closet, flat screen tv, bathroom and a luxury overlook of the city from the outside balcony. I loved it. I was struggling to unzip the back of my dress so that i could take a shower, then Tye came in, knocking down a vase.

"Oh shit! my bad." He stumbled to get himself in order. It was obvious the guys went to get drunk again. suckers...{who am i to talk!?}

"C-can you hellllp meeee...get this...down, ugghh!"

"Yeah sure." He slowly came over to me and dimmed the lights in the bedroom. It was only then i realised that there were lit candles around the room and rose petals on the carpet.

"What the f!ck? who broke into our room!?" lol funny i know.

"The masterrrr of disguise!" He literally sang out and grabbed my hand, dropping the bottle of henny he was holding. He leaned down and started kissing on my neck slowly. "Suprise..." he whispered in my ear. I didn't know what to say or do so i wrapped my both arms around his neck and crashed my lips violently against his. He tilted his head to the side slightly so that he could respond better and started kissing me back. He bit my lower lip and i gasped unexpectedly, causing my mouth to open a little more, which is what he wanted to happen so that he could intertwine his soft, pink tongue with mine.

While we were down in eachother's throats, he reached behind me and started zipping down my dress. His jacket was already on the floor so i decided to unbotton his shirt and pull off his tie and give his jacket some company. He pulled back and looked at me, grinning like a crazy drunkard and he looked like a godess with his shirt off and muscles pulsing. My eyes traced every line of his torso; his abs and down to his 'V cut'.

I stepped out of my dress and proceeded to kiss him. He gradded me by the waist and lifted me up into his strong arms, carefully laying me down on the bed. {OH MY GOODNESS!} My mind was rushing! Things started getting intense when he grabbed my chest and carried his lips down to my stomach. He started to unbuckle his pants while bringing his lips back up to mine, kissing me so roughly my mouth started feeling soar.

"Tye stop..." I managed to muffle out the words but he kept on going, grabbing at my bra strap and proceeding to pull it down. I pushed him a little so that i could get enough air to breathe out my words more clearly.

"Tyler i said to stop!"

"What the f*@ck Ashley!?"

"You're drunk!" He got up off of me and sat on the bed. "You were getting too rough on me and i told you stop."

"Then why didn't you just tell me to slow down!?"

"I didn't want you to slow down, i wanted you to stop!" He closed his eyes and passed his hand through his hair. That smooth seductive thing he does but it was more in frustration this time.

"I'm sorry but i'm...i'm not ready."

"You're not ready for this happen or you're not ready for me?" He looked at me deeply. Eyes wide.

"I'm ..." My eyes opened widely as i clutched my stomach and ran into the bathroom, immediately starting to throw up in the toilet. This was the first and last time in my life i was ever drinking.

Tyler stood up and fixed his pants, zipping and buckling it back up. He came into the bathroom and looked at me as i sat on the floor with my arms wrapped around my knees.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a seldom, husky voice.

"I don't know...i feel sick, my head is banging really hard."

*sigh*

"I feel pretty terrible myself. We should sleep it's already 1:30. You should feel better later." He disappeared into the room. He seemed a little upset or maybe even disappointed that his plan didn't work the way he wanted it to but it wasn't my fault that i was scared to go all the way with him. I had never even imagined getting this far with a guy. I was a virgin. Maybe it'll happen when the time is right, or maybe...when the guy is right.

******

I was heading to bed after a fresh, warm shower. Wrapped in a hotel robe, i layed next to Tyler who had already fallen asleep so quickly. I picked up my phone to see that i had 9 missed calls from my parents and 3 text messages. {Holy shit, i'm dead!}

I threw myself back unto the fluffy, cool pillow and shut my eyes. I'll plan my funeral in the morning.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

----------------

♡Risa♡

Mwahahahahaahaa...did you like this chapter? frisky i know but it was a lot of fun to write, gotta keep you guys interested!

Anything you guys wished could've happened instead or you wish didn't happen?

What do you think will happen to Ashley when she finally gets home?

Leave your comments and your questions and i'll get back to you guys. Stay posted for more to come!

PEACE&LOVE.