Chapter Seven: BANANA!

"So, what are we doing in a high school, again?"

"Before coming home from school yesterday, Napoleon called his brother asking him to bring his Chapstick."

"Okay..."

"Yeah, this movie is really weird.  But that's what makes it funny."

After crashing in a crappy hotel for the night, Cas and I made sure we were at the school as soon as the doors opened.  The same boy--Napoleon--that we'd seen earlier walked by, stopping when he saw me standing in the hallway.

"Woah, your tattoo is sick," he said.  He then stood there awkwardly.  "I want to get a tattoo of a liger on my ribcage."

"Thanks," I said, giving a side glance to Castiel.

"Is this your dad?" he asked.

"Um, yeah."

"Actually, I am an Angel of the Lord," Cas told him.

Napoleon was silent, his eyes half-closed.  "Is that your stage name?  You a rapper or something?  Yesssssssssss..."  His word trailed out, slowly getting quieter.

Castiel's eyebrows scrunched together.  "I..."

"Well, it was nice talking to you, Napoleon, but we've got to go."  I ushered Castiel to the office.

"She knows my name already!  I am a legend!" I heard him say from behind me.  A boy walking down the hallway with haste rammed into Napoleon, causing his sketchbook to fall to the floor, opening up to one of his drawings.

"Watch it, jerk!" the student said.  As he walked away, he stepped on Napoleon's sketchbook.

"Freaking idiot!  You ruined my unicorns!"

The office door closed behind us.

"Hello, dear.  What do you need?" the lady at the desk asked.  Her eyes suddenly moved from me to Cas.  "Is there something wrong?"

"We just need to use the phone," I told her.  She nodded, still eyeing Cas, then waved us on.

Once we reached the phone, I searched the desk for something that didn't belong.

"What happens if a character touches the bridge by accident?"

"Bridges are only accessible to those who do not belong to the universe.  Otherwise, it's just an ordinary object."

I continued to search, finding nothing.  I pushed the phone to the side, and then the scene changed.

Of course the phone itself was the bridge.

Cas soon appeared beside me.

"I thought the bridges were objects that didn't belong."

"So did I.  Maybe that's part of God's test."

Two motorcycles raced past us; one appeared to be chasing the other.

"Was that James Bond?" I asked.

"Who is James Bond?" Cas asked.

"He's a spy...never mind," I said.  "I think that was the Daniel Craig one."  Sudden realization washed over me. "Wait, if they frequently change actors, all which play the same part, what actor are they in the universe?"

Castiel shrugged. "I have no idea. Maybe the current one?"

I reached down to pick up a coat hanger. "Well that's easy.  We just need a shirt?"  I touched one hanging on a clothesline, and the scenery changed again.