Authors Note

Ok before I start getting messages of hey I though you said that we should skip a part in the last chapter let me tell you that I had a change of heart in my writing an took out some of the really bad stuff I had Claude do to Serenity. As I was writing it I was crying and felt a little sick so I took out what I thought would mentally scare you my wonderful readers. I will put in flash backs of what happened but they will be dumbed down a bit only because it is heart braking to hurt my wonderful character Serenity. Also before any of you get mad that I had Claude rape Serenity it has been planed since I started working on this story just like her being mated to William which a lot of people hate and love at the same time. But if it makes you all feel better then you can tell me how horrid it was that Claude did what he did and such. I'm open to ideas on how to the way Serenity, William, Sebastian and Ciel deal with this turn of events. I like you as the readers being involved in the plot of my works when I can work it. Oh also I just released a new story that I hope you all with check out, First Encounters, my super awesome friends are working on this and I'm helping them so please if your interested in zombies and post apocalyptic worlds check this out. I can assure you that it is the most amazing thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Well great talk everyone, if you don't want to tell me how horrible I am for what Claude did in the coments then you can send me a private message.

Lilystone3