Chapter 35

Serenity's pov.

I lick my lips a little as my fears kick in a little. I had eaten with William when I got up this morning but we were both uneasy with me heading to the spider demon and what he would do to me and our child but I needed to do this. I walked there and tan into father who looked me over carefully. I smile softly at him and felt that now was the best time to let him know about the baby, without words. We didn't need that spider to know that we were near. I take my fathers left hand and place it over the baby that was moving around giving him a small smile. The moment he felt the baby his eyes light up a little and he kneels down so he was looking over my stomach a little a smile on his face. He didn't say anything, I know he wanted to but he couldn't say anything. I knew what he was feeling by the actions he was taking, he leans forward a little before placing a kiss over the spot his hand had just been in. 'Be careful.' was screaming in his eyes as he lets me go and watches me walk to the Trancy manor. The closer I got the more uneasy I was feeling.

I was afraid that Ciel would order me like my father to get out of his sight but I needed to try and make him remember his contract with my father. I needed to make him remember that he was in a binding contact with a demon and it wasn't something Claude could mess with. I wanted to so badly kill Claude, to make him suffer like he had made me but I had to let things play out as I had seen. I cringe a little when I hear Claude's words before smirking when I hear a tree being broken. 'Father your temper is showing.' I think before I keep walking closer to the door. "Ohh dear." I mumble to myself before knocking on the door and waiting. I would see Ciel one way or the other and Claude would not keep me from doing so, none of the demons here would. I knew Claude had walked outside to talk to my father and Hannah was with Ciel so it was the triplets that opened the door. They give me a questioning look as they look me over. "I am here to see my young master." I say and they look at each other as if they weren't sure what to do. "Are you going to leave me out here in the cold or let me come in and wait for Claude to tell you what to do?" I ask as I look them over slowly. They motion me into the manor and I nod before walking in and standing there as they look me over.

I didn't have to wait long for Claude to walk into the room and he glances over at me shock on his face before he covers it up as he walks over. "Serenity what are you doing here?" He asks me and I smirk a little as I look him over. "I came to see my master. I heard that Ciel was brought here and wish to talk with him." I say making Claude frown a little before he nods and walks over to me before offering me his arm. I narrow my eyes at him letting them flash to those of a demon to warn him not to mess with me. "I do not need to be escorted there. I will not be touching you spider." I say and he sighs before nodding his head. "Please follow me then." He says and I follow him up to where Ciel was. Ciel looks at me in shock before walking over and grabbing my hands. "Serenity your alright." Ciel says a bright smile on his face as he looks up at me. "I am young master. I came to talk with you. May I have a few minutes alone with you?" I say and he frowns a little at my words before nodding his head quickly. "Very well Serenity. I wished to talk with you alone as well." Ciel says before ordering the others to leave us alone. "May I sit?" I ask as I motioned to the chair making him nod his head quickly. "Sit with me on the bed." Ciel orders making me nod quickly and I do as he asked of me. "Ciel, I regretfully have to resign from my position in your manor." I say before bowing my head making Ciel frown a little at my words. "Is this a trick? Your not leaving me because of what happened to that demon that tried to trick me?" Ciel asks and I give a small sigh before reaching up and brushing the eye patch off him making him stiffen a little. I look into my father's contract with Ciel and give a small sigh as I look him over.

"Have you forgotten that any order you make of Sebastian I have to follow as well? Your contract was no only with just him but with me as well. It is a pity to see that you have forgotten that point young master." I say as I stand ready to leave. It was clear to me that I could not remind him of his contract with my father and to be true to it. The only thing I can do is bind his soul so no demon could eat it until this mess is sorted. "Forgive me Ciel but I have to go." I say then reach up and place my hand over his eye making it so his contract with my father stood over any other one he made. "Serenity please do not go." Ciel begs as he grabs my hand trying to force me to stay. "Your orders are law young master." I say before bowing the best I can then walking to the door. "I order you to stay with me." Ciel says and I laugh a little before turning to look at him. "Stay with you but out of sight. That is very counter productive." I say as I toss my hair over my shoulder. "Besides if you want me to follow that order then it must be made thew Sebastian, whom you have ordered out of your sight." I say then leave the room. I could hear Ciel following me and the moment Claude sees me and Ciel he stiffens. "Serenity, stop." Ciel calls and I feel his hand skim over my hand making me sigh as he tries to pull me to a stop. I stop just to make him think that he could and turn to look at him. I knew that Claude and the others would watch this carefully. "Kindly remove your hand from me. As I told you before your orders to Sebastian are the same for me." I say then smirk a little. I leave a confused looking Ciel behind as I walk out of the manor. I could hear Claude behind me as I walked.