Chapter 14

Serenity’s pov.

I hold tightly onto William as he carries me to the doctor’s tent but he was already looking me over carefully. When we get there William sits with me on his lap before the doctor comes into the small room. I was a little ashamed of falling like that and was perfectly fine to land on my feet without being hurt but this way William saved me worked out in both our favor. The doctor looks at both of us with questions in his eyes and William holds me tighter to his body. “Peter dropped Rose here and she might be hurt.” William says and I could hear worry in his tone. I don’t think the human could hear it in there throw. The doctor looks me over and I could tell from William’s grip that he was angry at having another man look me over in such a way. Once he was done the doctor looks over William before we were told to go and that I had a sprained ankle so I should keep off of it. I let William carry me to our tent but on our way he stops and sets me down on some crates. We were out of view of the other performers. “I was so worried about you.” William says before his lips were pressed roughly to mine.

We had never kissed like this before and I really liked it. I wrap my arms around his neck and soon my legs around his waist trying to get closer to him. He pulls back and looks into my eyes that were full of lust. “Father would not approve of this.” I say in a husky tone the lust was clear in my voice as well and I secretly hoped that he would take me away or just take me. “We should stop this now before our wedding.” William says as he pulls away from me and I whimper lightly from the loss of his warmth. I was just about to beg him to come back over here when we hear a commotion from the open baths and I was picked up by William who runs to see what was going on. When we finally get there a wet Ciel runs past making me worry about him a little. I see father with a towel in his hands. “Let’s head to the tent.” William says but he was forced to stop by Joker and Dagger. “Peter and Wendy said that Rose was hurt and the doc said that Suits ye had her.” Joker says worry in his eyes as he looks me over.

“I am fine, just a sprain. Suits was taking me to the tent to get some rest.” I say before giving a light giggle. William nods but Joker doesn’t look convinced. “I want to hear that from doc me self. So let’s go.” Joker says and Dagger walks over putting his arms around me taking me from William. “Rose.” William growls before looking me over. “Hush love it’s alright.” I say giving him a bright smile and William gives a deadly look over at Dagger who had a big smile on his face. I let them walk me away from my mate who was shaking gently where he was standing and knew this going to be a bad thing later on. “See I told you Suits had a girl.” Dagger says before his hand falls a little to rub my bum and I hiss a little at him.  “Rose what’s ye relationship with Suits and Black?” Joker asks and I look up at him. “Black is my papa and Suits is well he is my…..my….” I say my face turning red. I never finished my sentence thanks to us arriving at the doctor’s tent once again. “Doc I hear Rose here got hurt mind taking another look at her?” Joker says as I was placed on the bed by Dagger. Dagger and Joker were looking me over with amusement in their eyes and the doctor gives a sigh as he rolls over to me again. Once he was done he looks at Joker. “Like I said before her ankle is sprained. With a little rest she will be fine.” The doctor says and Joker nods his head before I was picked up again.

“Dagger look after her tonight. I do not want her to hurt herself more. Rose ye’ll be bunking with Dagger tonight.” Joker says and he walks away without looking at us again. Dagger gives me a wide smile before walking to his tent. “Rose where are you from?” Dagger asks as he looks down at me. He looks genuinely curious and I bite the inside of my check not sure how to answer. Thankfully the dark one intervened by my father walking over to stop Dagger in his tracks before he walks over to the first tear tents. “Rose there you are.” Father says as he reaches out for me but Dagger pulls me back into his chest a little. “Joker asked me to look after Rose tonight. She sprained her ankle during practice. You’ll see her in the morning over breakfast.” Dagger says before walking past father. I could hear father’s growls as he walks away from him and I look over Daggers shoulder at him, he was shaking with anger and I could see his demon eyes as he looks at the back of Dagger’s head. I had a feeling that Dagger may be hurt by a reaper or even a demon.