Chapter 32

Serenity's pov.

I was still livid over what happened last night, I would probably attack those two for walking in on us. William had talked me out of it and I haven't seen them since. Father took me hunting, said he didn't want me to be weak when we fought with the other demons later today. I wasn't allowed to do much seeing as how I could hurt the baby which is why father is trying to get me to take a nap right now. I only did as he asked because I was very tired, my morning sickness had been rather draining so I was grateful for the opportunity to have one. Father wakes me before we need to leave and has me change into the dress I was wearing the day I found him. "It will make it easier for you to fight in this and no shoes." Father says giving me a real smile. He had taught me how to fight to the death after all and I was deadly with the knives he taught me to use. "I will be fine father." I say as I take his hand. We walk down to Ciel and the waiting carriage that would take us to the Trancy manor. Ciel looks me over slowly before nodding his head, he didn't question why I didn't have shoes on or why I was dressed the way I was. "You will sit with Ciel on the way there." Father says making me nod my head quickly. Last night he had laid out several rules for me to follow in regards to what was going to happen today.

When we arrived father helps both myself and Ciel out of the carriage, both Trancy and his butler were shocked to see me there with my father and his master. We were lead to the back garden to see a giant chest board and I look over at my father who smirks lightly at me before turning his attention to his master. Ciel gives my father his orders before looking over at me. "Serenity your orders are the same as your fathers." Ciel says and I let my eyes flash to that of my demonic ones. I stand at my fathers side and he smiles as he shows off the three silver butter knives. I pull out the small daggers a smirk on my lips. The spider demon looks at me before scowling a little at my father. "Serenity be a dear and take care of that woman over there." Father says as he glances over at me. I nod my head more than happy to take care of that woman who didn't help me when I asked for it. Before we could get far in the fight a man that looked familiar shows up making Claude stop to talk with him.

After his outburst we start the fight, it would appear the males were intent on attacking each other so I go after the woman. "Beg for forgiveness now and you will walk away with that one eye." I say from behind her making her gasp in shock and she just nearly dodged my attack. I smirk in satisfaction seeing some of her ugly lavender hair hit the ground. "Serenity back." Father barks and I look over at him to see a giant spear headed for him so I back flip quickly behind a pawn that was nearby and watch as father throws it at the triplets who were hit in the head now hanging from it. "Nicely done father." I mumble before that woman was attacking him, I stay back not wanting to be shot. I was impressed by fathers actions and could only hope to be as good as him if not better. Right as father was about to finish her off that cursed spider demon got in the way. It was tea time and father motioned me over to help him, Claude glaring at him as I helped father.

Alois's pov.

I was shocked to see Serenity there and watching her fight was enchanting. When she arrived with Ciel I noticed the tight dress she had on that was good for fighting in. As I watched the fight I noticed that she didn't have shoes on which made me a little angry she could cut hey feet open. But it was a little hard to concentrate on anything but her body moving with that tight dress on her. It was time for tea and I watch as Claude, Sebastian and Serenity cooking. She looked right at home as she helped Sebastian and the way he glances over at her made my skin crawl. She was mine and mine alone. I could tell they were having some kind of conversation as they cooked but I have no idea what they were talking about. But whatever it was made Claude angry. "You know I do not really like the way your looking at my butler's daughter or that you dared to take her. I should have had Scotland Yard take you in for that." Ciel says as he glances over at me a small half scowl on his face. I scoff a little but I don't say anything back to him not feeling the need and not wanting to deal with him.