Chapter One

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Effeminate Within is written without any  professional guidance, so you will probably find flaws at every paragraph . This work is purely a product of my imagination--nothing special here. I was just bored last summer of 2015 and I had an urge to write and that's how this all pointless work started. It has no plan, no character profile and no plot outline when I started writing this. I just had Dominic and I just followed him.

English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize if you happen to find some grammatical mistakes in my work.

This is just actually a practice ground for me I know there's a lot to work on. I love the characters of this story but I suck at writing the story itself. 

I will be very glad to know your insights by commenting. I am thanking you in advance and may you all enjoy the story. Love you all, guys! *warm hugs & kisses*

DEDICATION:

For my family, close friends and above all, for the gay community.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

MY MOM HELPED me move my things in my new apartment, just a few blocks away from the university I was enrolled at. The school was just within a walking distance from my apartment that was why mom and I chose this place.

Now that I was a college student I knew that things would somehow change. I had to live separately since I decided to go in a university which was distant from my hometown.

"Your stuff are all fixed in here. This place is quite a big one for a single person." Mom shouted from the living room.

It was just the two of us since my father died from a heart attack when I was twelve. She never failed to be both a mother and a father at the same time. Sometimes I joked that she should start seeing someone, but I thought mom was just too focused on me and in her career. But I was afraid she would have to be alone since I got no siblings. When she would go home tomorrow, she would realize that our house had never been so spacious. Thinking of that gave my heart a pinch. However, there was no turning back. This was it, the start of my preparation for a bigger life that waited for me.

The place was good. Not too cold and not too humid. I pretty liked the ambiance. There was a big window at my room from which I could see the fenced border of the apartment and the street next to it. There were three apartments in a row and mine was in the middle. The one on the left was vacant and the one on the right seemed occupied.

I set my bed which was also too big for me. It was a bed for two persons which mom insisted to buy because she said that it was more convenient to have a bigger one. I covered it with a plain bright red bed sheet and my four pillows with yellow. It looked contrasting, but it was cool. I took a picture of my new room and also, I took selfies. I called mom to have a selfie with me, but the appetizing smell of the dish answered and called me to kitchen.

Mom prepared beefsteak for dinner and I bought ice cream for dessert. After dinner, mom and I sat on the couch at the living room to talk about the things I should do and the things that I shouldn't. I didn't even have an idea why she still had to do it. She knew I was a good son and had not caused her any trouble before, or if I did, it was too minimal, few and happened rarely.