Chapter 7

Jesy's P.O.V

Yesterday was amazing. I loved spending time with my beautiful daughter and my amazing three best friends! I look at the clock and see that it's 8:30am. Just in time for the post. I go to the front door and open it and there's a huge crowd of paps. I pick up the newspaper and close the door. I can't be bothered to look at the post, so I just put it on the table and go back to bed.

I just woke up again by the doorbell ringing. I hear Perrie opening it and Jade and Leigh's voices. I wait a minute and then the all come into my room and jump on my bed.
"Noooooooo!" I groan.
"Come on, lazy!" Jade exclaims.
"Jesy, have you seen the news today? There's a picture of us out yesterday with Thalia!" Leigh tells me. I sit bolt up right. Perrie holds out the newspaper to me and I grab it from her. Here's what it looks like on the front page:

LITTLE MIX STAR JESY NELSON HAS A DAUGHTER?

Little Mix star Jesy Nelson, 24, was spotted at a shopping mall in central London yesterday with other Little Mix stars, (Perrie Edwards, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirwall) and a 10-11 year old looking child that looked just like Jesy. No one has any proof, accept that earlier that morning, Jesy had been spotted in a small town just south of London with the same people. In the picture that was taken, the girl has her arms around Jesy and Jesy has her arms around the girl. A paparazzi claims he heard the child saying 'Mum!' And Jesy saying things like 'I missed you!'. These actions fit in well with something that started a few days before. Jesy hadn't been speaking for a while, it was like she had lost her voice, but she also didn't change the expression on her face. She hand't been seen smiling or laughing either. During an interview, Jesy was asked how her fiance, Jake Roche (Rixton band member) was. Jade Thirwall had leaned over to Jesy and given her a hug, and Perrie had announced that Jake and Jesy had split up.
"Umm... they broke up." Was all she had said, then they walked out of the interview.

"Oh no. This is bad. This is very very bad! This is putting Thalia in danger!" I exclaim. Suddenly, my phone rings.

Hello? JESY
Jesy, Thank God! JAKE
Jake, what do you want? JESY
Jesy, do you have a daughter? Just tell me, you can trust me, I promise. JAKE
Fine, Jake, that is my daughter, Thalia. She's eleven. JESY
Jesy, you were thir--- JAKE
I was raped, Jake, and I was fourteen actually. JESY
Jesy, I miss you. Is there any way we can make up? I love you so so much Jesy, I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the rest of my life than with you. JAKE
Meet me at our place, in twenty minutes. JESY
I love you, Jesy. JAKE

Great. So now Jake knows as well as the entire country.
"Jesy," Perrie says.
"I miss Jake." I say, errupting in tears. Jade goes out of the room. A couple of minutes later, Jade comes back.

"I've called Jake, he's coming over here, not to 'your place'. And I've called Thalia, her foster-mother is bringing her here. I thought she would be able to cheer you up." She says.
"What? I've got to get dressed! I've got to put on make-up! I've got to do my hair!" I exclaim, starting to stand up.
"No! Thalia's your daughter! She'd love you however you looked. And Jake loves you too!" Leigh-Anne says to me.
"Loved! Jake loved me." I say. "Not any more. He broke up with me!" I say.
"No Jesy, he still loves you." Perrie tells me.
"And you two have a connection. When you're together, you're perfect. There are sparks!" Perrie says. "Like, the complete opposite of me and Zayn." This makes us all laugh. It's good that now we can make a joke out of Perrie and Zayn's break- up.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and Jade goes and answers it.
"At least let me brush my hair!" I say to Perrie and
Leigh-Anne. Perrie nods and passes me my hairbrush.
Jade walks in, followed by Jake.
"Hi Jesy." He says in his sexy voice.
"We'll give you two some privacy." Leigh says and her, Jade and Perrie walk out of the room, Jade closing the door behind her.
"Listen, Jesy, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you had a daughter!" Jake says.
"I never told you." I try to say, but all that comes out is a little squeak. "I missed you." I blurt out. Jake smiles.
"I missed you too!" He exclaims. I move over and let him sit next me. I smile, looking into his eyes. He dives in and kisses me. I drift my arms up to his shoulders and he puts his on my hips.
"I love you." He whispers through the kiss.
"I love you too!" I whisper back.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the bedroom door.
"Come in!" I shout, letting go of Jake. He keeps one arm around my waist, but takes the other off me. Leigh opens the door and I hear a sharp scream.
"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!" Thalia shouts.
"THALIAAAAAAA!" I shout back. Thalia runs at me and gives me a HUGE hug.
"I missed you!" Thalia exclaims.
"You saw me yesterday!" I say.
"Yes, but, for the first seven years of my life, I didn't know who you were, and for the first ten years of my life, I didn't know you were my Mum. So you can't blame me!" Thalia exclaims.
"Well I missed you too, darling!" I say, smiling.
"Mum, have you been crying?" She asks. I hear the soft click of the door close and realise Leigh has gone out and closed the door.
"Yeah, but I'm fine now." I say, looking down. "And Jake, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Thalia." I say, looking at Jake.
"No Jesy. I'm sorry I was such an idiot." Jake apologises.
"No Jake, it's my fault. I should have told you as soon as we got engaged." I say.
"Jesy. In no way at all was it you fault. I should have acted better before. I love you." Jake says.
I'm about to speak, but Jake cuts me off by kissing me.
"Shut up." He smirks as we pull apart. I turn back to Thalia.
"I have an interview on The Ellen Show today, but how about you two come and watch and then we can go out somewhere?" I say. Both Thalia and Jake nod.