Chapter 31

**Three days later**

Jesy's P.O.V

It's been three days since I was discharged from the hospital, and whenever I go out, people take photos of me and yell out questions. The other day, when I was walking down the street with Thalia, someone came up to us and asked me for a picture. I said sure, but I'm not quite sure why they wanted a picture with me. It might be because of Little Mix, but surely we can't be that famous!

Right now, I'm at home on my own. Jake, Perrie, Jade and Leigh went out with the kids. I'm just looking at some Little Mix songs on YouTube when I see something that says 'Jesy Nelson Fat'. I don't know why, but I click on it. It's a video of pictures of me. They all have a caption, most of them saying something like 'Jesy Nelson is so Fat I'm so sorry for Jake Roche. He has to MARRY her!'. I go onto instagram and see the comments for my pictures that I posted before I got amnesia. There's a few that say things like 'Oh my God! Jesy Nelson is so pretty!' but the majority of them say things that are negative, like 'Jesy Nelson is such a fat slut! She's twenty five (or something) and has six children!'
I feel sadness start to form in my eyes and rage too. I shut the laptop and run into the kitchen. I grab a kitchen knife and run into the bathroom. I slowly put the knife to my left wrist, take a deep breath and cut. I let out a huge scream of pain and run to get a piece of loo roll to put on it. I grab a bandage and wrap it around the cut that has blood spurting out of it. I feel sick. I go to the bedroom and lie on the bed. Soon enough, I fall asleep.